What First Comes to Mind?

For several reasons based on many hundreds of experiences (every one of them sensationally erotic) of watching my wife being barebacked in the missionary position by my beautifully lithe and potent young black buddy, I'm eager to know what comes instantly to mind for other intending or already cuckold white husbands viewing for their first time these two images of athletic young blacks deep-fucking another man's white wife.

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

I'm an MD and a sexologist and very interested in the initial mental and emotional and viscero-erotic responses of husbands to images such as these.

I undertake to collate and analyse and then publish on this forum the results of this survey when sufficient--say 50 or more--responses have come to hand.

In responding, please state your marital status, approximate age and predominant sexual orientation.

Thank you.
this probably my favorite position, i can feel all deep inside me.

For several reasons based on many hundreds of experiences (every one of them sensationally erotic) of watching my wife being barebacked in the missionary position by my beautifully lithe and potent young black buddy, I'm eager to know what comes instantly to mind for other intending or already cuckold white husbands viewing for their first time these two images of athletic young blacks deep-fucking another man's white wife.

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

I'm an MD and a sexologist and very interested in the initial mental and emotional and viscero-erotic responses of husbands to images such as these.

I undertake to collate and analyse and then publish on this forum the results of this survey when sufficient--say 50 or more--responses have come to hand.

In responding, please state your marital status, approximate age and predominant sexual orientation.

Thank you.
First : wanna kiss her sexy feet

I get especially turned on by this GIF because it shows the first--or is it the final?--barely-visible but powerful fateful contraction of the massive pump-bulge of a splendidly-built athletic and totally fuck-focused young back ejaculating very deeply into an obviously sexstacizing young white wife.

I think it's hot and rather telling how the videographer--most likely the woman's husband--briefly zooms in at the finish to better capture the drama of the ejaculating. The glimpse we get of the semen being pumped out of the vagina is a great touch too.

UnnnnngggghhhhhhHHHH!!!

View attachment 6659618

The number of times I've witnessed finishing pump-bulge contractions like that with my orgasming buddy mounted on my wife is legion. Often take courage and press with two fingertips against his muscularly throbbing pump-bulge to feel his cum-spurts propulsing forwards and very deeply into my wife's vagina.

It's so fucking fucking hot I sometimes think I've died and gone to Sex Heaven.
I agree, that's an exceptional GIF. The way she's stroking his black ass cheeks with her long pretty fingers and the hint of white cum starting to be ****** out of her vagina tells me he is releasing his load inside her. The maximum rigidity (and size) is achieved in the moments before climax. It's that way with me and when I reach that point, I try to hold back, allowing my wife to enjoy the maximum length and girth as long as possible that I can give her with my 6+" penis. Back in the days when I was more obsessed with my own size, I checked this out while masturbating and when I first got an erection, it was 6", sometimes less sometimes more but just before ejaculation, it would measure 6.5" or even a bit more. As I cum I feel a pulsating sensation and my wife tells me she can too. She likes tightening her vaginal wall muscles around my penis like she's milking the ejaculate out me.
This brings me to her being with black men who happen to be more well-endowed than I am. She says she feel that same sensation except it;s more pronounced with rigidity harder and the pulses more vigorous. Looking at that couple in that attached GIF, he looks like he may be in the 8-9" which seem to be the sweet spot where the black lover's erection is rock hard and stands straight our and up at attention. Black men larger than that, from our experience, are rare but there is a phenomenon where they are hard, but the sheer size seems to impede the cock's ability to "rock" hard and stand up straight. There were a few black men she has fucked where that was not the case and even though approaching the fable 11-12" size, their rod was "rock" hard and were exciting to see as well as for her to feel. Two of them when fully erect standing before my wife as she got on her knees before them, their huge horse cocks actually pointed upward past parallel with the floor. When my wife lays back and spreads her legs to take them missionary, she has to really relax her vaginal walls to accommodate them. She says it's even more difficult but deeply satisfying for her when they reach climax time as they get even more rigid. She had tried to tighten her vaginal muscles to milk them like she does me but can't because she needs to relax to open herself up for them. She can feel the increase in size and the pulsing of their massive bare black cocks as they ejaculate deep inside is felt much more intensely by her. Way more than she feel with me. I am fortunate she is willing to talk to be about these details. I am also fortunate to have witnessed her with them a number of times. It's always amazes me when they first mount her and it seems like she will never take all of them but as they skillfully work their way in inch by inch and she adjusts her position, sometime digging her heels into the bed to make it happen, soon enough they are driving into her up to the hilt. Admittedly, the few of her biggest lovers can't get it all into her but those well-endowed 9-10" cocks do totally disappear. It's an incredible sight to see and equally difficult as well as erotic to witness personally. When she goes to make love to them alone, all I can do is sit at home and imagine all this.
missionary 687028915.jpgmissionary 204.jpgmissionary 1839265024.jpgmissionary 1929598167.jpgmissionary 1670332382294.pngmissionary e m index-1 (2).jpgmissionary ezgif.com-rotate.gif854_1000.jpgAmie Screenshot Jackson missionary.jpgmissionary Face miss 450 great.jpgBeautiful vacation wife 43.jpegLAUREN SURRENDERS CUMS HARD ON HIS COCK.jpeg

That’s a beautifully hot description of you fucking your wife Nehighlander!

My favourites of all the attachments are these two

View attachment 6742498

View attachment 6742484

because the young woman looks so like my wife and the young black up on her is a doppelgänger for my boyfriend, including his huge girthy cock and sexily supple powerful thrusting action—not to overlook his beautifully strong muscular back and bum.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Then you will love these pics with his powerful muscular legs and ass propelling his bare black cock deep inside your beautiful white wife. He is touching her where her hubby can never hope to. She has to spread her legs further apart than she ever has for any man to accommodate him. Even as he does this to her, it's not enough. As he fucks her, she desperately clutches his ass cheeks with both hands to draw him even deeper inside her. It's animalistic and her submission is complete.

MISSIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gifmissionary 6fac9a82.jpgmissionary  marley-brinx-blackedcom-she-has-no-idea-you.gifmissionary 227.jpgmissionary 258.jpgmissionary 343_1000.gifmissionary 94650723-E989-45BD-B5B8-79C04E59C5B1.gifmissionary 1565965040.gif

Back