What First Comes to Mind?

For several reasons based on many hundreds of experiences (every one of them sensationally erotic) of watching my wife being barebacked in the missionary position by my beautifully lithe and potent young black buddy, I'm eager to know what comes instantly to mind for other intending or already cuckold white husbands viewing for their first time these two images of athletic young blacks deep-fucking another man's white wife.

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

I'm an MD and a sexologist and very interested in the initial mental and emotional and viscero-erotic responses of husbands to images such as these.

I undertake to collate and analyse and then publish on this forum the results of this survey when sufficient--say 50 or more--responses have come to hand.

In responding, please state your marital status, approximate age and predominant sexual orientation.

Thank you.
I have no idea why I took this all the way there, but........
The first thing I thought about the first image was, "Someone is getting pregnant"

You can't tell if there's a condom on or any bc is in play.........................yet I went there.

For several reasons based on many hundreds of experiences (every one of them sensationally erotic) of watching my wife being barebacked in the missionary position by my beautifully lithe and potent young black buddy, I'm eager to know what comes instantly to mind for other intending or already cuckold white husbands viewing for their first time these two images of athletic young blacks deep-fucking another man's white wife.

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

I'm an MD and a sexologist and very interested in the initial mental and emotional and viscero-erotic responses of husbands to images such as these.

I undertake to collate and analyse and then publish on this forum the results of this survey when sufficient--say 50 or more--responses have come to hand.

In responding, please state your marital status, approximate age and predominant sexual orientation.

Thank you.
nothing in the world like this
here is our last time with this young stud 10" of black cock bareback

Attachments

• IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 133

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

Thank you.
Become turned on instantly imagining wife getting it hard by those rigorous black men

The first thing that comes to mind is tremendous excitement. I imagine my wife there, enjoying it and I imagine me watching from behind and enjoying seeing a good male possessing my wife.
It also gives me a tremendous envy.
I am a 52 year old man. Married to a 54 year old woman. Straight.

Hello Erika! Long time no see.

I have an idea why you "took this all the way there".

It's because those young and beautifully-built blacks are so fucking hot!! Especially the super-spunky one featuring in the GIF.

Btw, no red-blooded sexual woman goes off her head like that unless her cervix is being fucked open and ejaculated into by a huge bare cock.

Wanna go there again Erika? And perhaps get pregnant again?

LOL!!!!
OMG, I am so done being preg............
After 8 you just think, "job well done"
Now, my two oldest are now married..................
So, I know for sure my DIL is not preventing.............
Maybe a grand.chil.d soon☺️

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

Thank you.
“I could NEVER her give her this.”

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

Thank you.
Of all the sexual positions, missionary is the most intimate and it's my opinion as well as my wife's that it is the most deeply satisfying on many levels. The lovers are face to face, chest to chest and mouth to mouth. They can gaze deeply into each other's eyes and exchange warm wet kisses as they make love. He can raise up onto his hands so she can admire his dark muscular torso and watch as his big bare black cock plunges into her wet pussy. The higher the contrast between her pale white skin and his blackness is an erotic visual that they can both enjoy as well as me as a spectator. Even she has a hard time taking him up to the hilt due to his size, the missionary position allows my wife to re-adjust and open up the deep recesses of her vagina and when ready she always reaches around to clutch his muscular ass cheeks and draw him deeper inside her.
My view of this missionary lovemaking (It's not just fucking when my wife does it with her black lovers) pushes me into the highest state of sexual excitement imaginable. This excitement is accompanied by pangs of jealousy, fear and dread that is hard to put into words. When I see her throw every fiber of being into satisfying him, I see something in her I don't see when we make love. She tells me there is nothing like a sexual experience with a black man and she finds herself especially submissive to them and will do anything for them to satisfy their every need. I have to admit that when I see a big muscular black man impale my wife onto bed as he presses his hard black torso on her soft white breasts, it is a turn on. It's also amazing to see her as she reaches around with her pretty hands and strokes his muscular back as he plunges in and out of her, I love to see her wedding and huge diamond engagement ring glint in the light as she does this. I had spent thousands on her ring so she would be mine and there she is giving herself fully to a man who hadn't spent any money on her at all.
If he is much larger than her and she seems to almost disappear under his mass, it drives home the fact of his dominance and sexual prowess giving her something I never can. Missionary brings all this to the surface of her sexual being, mine too. It hard to see the deep intimacy between my wife and her black lovers. I just have to step back and let her black lovers temporarily become the alpha male with her, with the ultimate act being him ejaculating deep inside her. In that moment, HE is the alpha male and claimed her as his. I will have to reclaim her as mine afterwards.
When it comes to missionary, I need to add one final thing: They both have to be TOTALLY NUDE for the full effect! It seems to detract from the eroticism is either of them have any clothes on at all. LOL!

Missionary 453080135.jpgMissionary 2145941390.jpgmissionary 8.jpgMISIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifmissionary STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gifkiss.jpg
Proud mature m 187_1000.gifmissionary 6fac9a82.jpgmissionary 227.jpgmissionary 343_1000.gifmissionary 16227339_074_5920.jpgmissionary 733163072.gif

View attachment 6337838

View attachment 6337846

Thank you.

Top picture is absolutely spectacular

Of all the sexual positions, missionary is the most intimate and it's my opinion as well as my wife's that it is the most deeply satisfying on many levels. The lovers are face to face, chest to chest and mouth to mouth. They can gaze deeply into each other's eyes and exchange warm wet kisses as they make love. He can raise up onto his hands so she can admire his dark muscular torso and watch as his big bare black cock plunges into her wet pussy. The higher the contrast between her pale white skin and his blackness is an erotic visual that they can both enjoy as well as me as a spectator. Even she has a hard time taking him up to the hilt due to his size, the missionary position allows my wife to re-adjust and open up the deep recesses of her vagina and when ready she always reaches around to clutch his muscular ass cheeks and draw him deeper inside her.
My view of this missionary lovemaking (It's not just fucking when my wife does it with her black lovers) pushes me into the highest state of sexual excitement imaginable. This excitement is accompanied by pangs of jealousy, fear and dread that is hard to put into words. When I see her throw every fiber of being into satisfying him, I see something in her I don't see when we make love. She tells me there is nothing like a sexual experience with a black man and she finds herself especially submissive to them and will do anything for them to satisfy their every need. I have to admit that when I see a big muscular black man impale my wife onto bed as he presses his hard black torso on her soft white breasts, it is a turn on. It's also amazing to see her as she reaches around with her pretty hands and strokes his muscular back as he plunges in and out of her, I love to see her wedding and huge diamond engagement ring glint in the light as she does this. I had spent thousands on her ring so she would be mine and there she is giving herself fully to a man who hadn't spent any money on her at all.
If he is much larger than her and she seems to almost disappear under his mass, it drives home the fact of his dominance and sexual prowess giving her something I never can. Missionary brings all this to the surface of her sexual being, mine too. It hard to see the deep intimacy between my wife and her black lovers. I just have to step back and let her black lovers temporarily become the alpha male with her, with the ultimate act being him ejaculating deep inside her. In that moment, HE is the alpha male and claimed her as his. I will have to reclaim her as mine afterwards.
When it comes to missionary, I need to add one final thing: They both have to be TOTALLY NUDE for the full effect! It seems to detract from the eroticism is either of them have any clothes on at all. LOL!

View attachment 6656387View attachment 6656389View attachment 6656390View attachment 6656391View attachment 6656393View attachment 6656395
View attachment 6656403View attachment 6656411View attachment 6656412View attachment 6656414View attachment 6656418View attachment 6656419

So well said. WHAT A GREAT DESCRIPTION OF OF THIS LIFESTYLE ACCOMPANIED BY GREAR PICTURES

Back