What does it feel like 8 inches deep in my wife?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
Being only 5 inches or so, i’ve never felt what its like to bottom out in a girl. My wife has taken a black guy with over 8 inches. I want to know, what does it feel like that deep in a wife. Do u like, hit a wall and watch her squirm? Is it crazy tight until she relaxes? Can u feel her cervix with the tip of your cock? Do u penetrate deeper than the cervix below it or above it? How does a new tight pussy feel different after you’ve beat it in a few times? Over time that once little pussy must be used to giant cock and accommodate or quickly, right?

Being only 5 inches or so, i’ve never felt what its like to bottom out in a girl. My wife has taken a black guy with over 8 inches. I want to know, what does it feel like that deep in a wife. Do u like, hit a wall and watch her squirm? Is it crazy tight until she relaxes? Can u feel her cervix with the tip of your cock? Do u penetrate deeper than the cervix below it or above it? How does a new tight pussy feel different after you’ve beat it in a few times? Over time that once little pussy must be used to giant cock and accommodate or quickly, right?
I might be able to tell you what a pussie would feel like for my 6 inches after sometime of regular fucking with a thick 9” cock by a mutual friend of ours and sometimes went in to her pussie together with him which usually took her a few times over the edge. That was when we started into the lifestyle. She was fairly tight , she never got back to that tightness again. She kept it open with regular stretching sessions by larger cocks . Doing double pussie with 2 large cocks were her forte , taking seconds after an evening like that left her stretched enough for me not even feeling when penetrating her , which left me satisfied in a peculiar but ultimate way after she sucked me off to orgasm , as a way to thank me for letting her enjoy something most woman don’t even fantasize about . Just my two cents.

Mmmm what it's like to be deep inside of another man's H🔥twife?

Fist of all because it is someone's else's wife that factor is always on your mind especially when hubby is watching his wife moan, cream, and cum all over your BBC💦 or listening to her moan and tell you how much she loves your cock! Enjoying her sexual company is an honor and only a high quality bull wants to show his appreciation by putting on a good show for hubby as well as making sure his hotwife is well satisfied beyond her expectations ultimately fulfilling their fantasies!

When you're deep inside that little married pussy it's like biting into a York Peppermint Patty, and entering into a world of pure imagination of the naughtiest nature! When she sees, handles, and even tastes that big black cock of the bull her pussy salivates and she becomes so turned on that her temperature also rises and she gets hot 🥵 inside as well as if that little married pussy preheats like an oven about to bake a roast beef! 🍖

As I push my way inside that pussy there is both pleasure and pain. Pleasure because she is not used to a cock larger than 8" inches 📏 and she can literally feel herself being stretched and resized over my hard black cock as I work my way deeper and deeper adding speed as I go. My goal is no matter what is to find the best place deep inside her to park all of this meat🍖 like a parking attendant hitting every pleasurable spot along the way. This is the one parking job where you do want to hit every fucking thing around until you find that one VIP spot marked Gspot 🎯👈

Though every woman's anatomy is universally the same each woman's erogenous zones may be located in different spots so working as many angles as you can inside that pussy both shallow and deep is only going to drive her crazy with pleasure! The pussy will reward you for all the good pleasurable pounding you are giving it in all those hard to reach places with a stiff hard cock with a nice flush of juices💦 and a warm wet hug🫂 and a multitude of contractions and quivering from within and without! I often liken it to eating BBQ if it's good you will have the sauce all over your mouth 👄 and fingers 🤌 If the dick is good that pussy will cream and squirt all over that cock to show it's gratitude and hubby will see that cock getting creamed and he will hear her pleasure and he will be greatly proud and excited! Proud see his hotwife unleash her inner slut and take that big black cock and excited to see her receiving pleasure.

Fist of all because it is someone's else's wife that factor is always on your mind especially when hubby is watching his wife moan, cream, and cum all over your BBC💦 or listening to her moan and tell you how much she loves your cock! Enjoying her sexual company is an honor and only a high quality bull wants to show his appreciation by putting on a good show for hubby as well as making sure his hotwife is well satisfied beyond her expectations ultimately fulfilling their fantasies!

When you're deep inside that little married pussy it's like biting into a York Peppermint Patty, and entering into a world of pure imagination of the naughtiest nature! When she sees, handles, and even tastes that big black cock of the bull her pussy salivates and she becomes so turned on that her temperature also rises and she gets hot 🥵 inside as well as if that little married pussy preheats like an oven about to bake a roast beef! 🍖

As I push my way inside that pussy there is both pleasure and pain. Pleasure because she is not used to a cock larger than 8" inches 📏 and she can literally feel herself being stretched and resized over my hard black cock as I work my way deeper and deeper adding speed as I go. My goal is no matter what is to find the best place deep inside her to park all of this meat🍖 like a parking attendant hitting every pleasurable spot along the way. This is the one parking job where you do want to hit every fucking thing around until you find that one VIP spot marked Gspot 🎯👈

Though every woman's anatomy is universally the same each woman's erogenous zones may be located in different spots so working as many angles as you can inside that pussy both shallow and deep is only going to drive her crazy with pleasure! The pussy will reward you for all the good pleasurable pounding you are giving it in all those hard to reach places with a stiff hard cock with a nice flush of juices💦 and a warm wet hug🫂 and a multitude of contractions and quivering from within and without! I often liken it to eating BBQ if it's good you will have the sauce all over your mouth 👄 and fingers 🤌 If the dick is good that pussy will cream and squirt all over that cock to show it's gratitude and hubby will see that cock getting creamed and he will hear her pleasure and he will be greatly proud and excited! Proud see his hotwife unleash her inner slut and take that big black cock and excited to see her receiving pleasure.
Very poetic, well said. You’re a asset to any white married pussie.

it must be awesome to see your wife getting creampied on top of a big black cock

well said _ wonderful description .in case she ll try i hope to find a bull like you .

JUICES WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF HER PUSSY WILL TELL YOU ALL ...
AS VAGINA GETS EXPANDED AND HER INTERNAL GLANDS ARE MASSAGED
THE LIQUIDS WILL INDUCE FIRST SOUNDS OF THE FEMALE TUBE AND
THE COCK SLIDING WITHIN; PUSHING, ROTATING and QUIVERING

AT THE END THE MUSIC OF ALL SHOwS THE FINAL SUCCESS

this will explain everything
she can take any size

Back