What do you think about INDIANS

images
Priyanka-Chopra-13-1900x-1024x647.jpg

13224771_001_55cf.jpg

My Indian crushes

Last edited:
True story from this weekend. Wife and I went to Miami and decided to go to trapeze. (I know...I know splash mocha was also happening), but we are more regular swingers, wife is not into interracial aspect of the play (she plays with blacks, whites, Asians). I have been a bull for a few couples. Anyway, we meet this couple, the dude is a 6'5" tall black dude, has his swagger, talks to my wife and I hit off with his white and cute wife. This dude is telling to my wife what he would do to her, and how she can suck on his giant black dick and how women love his black dick. Anyway, after a few minutes we go in the back rooms/play area. Dude had problems getting up, keeping it up and after painful 10 minutes of his wife and my wife blowing him he was fully erect, at about 3/4 my size. This dude was black, I am black...ish and about a feet shorter than him. I have talked to women and they definitely agree attracted to the taboo part, the culture play, the confidence and at times a size...I know it because I am a bull that throws party for women and I invite black men. But their are a lot of black people that are not BBC.

My experience talking with many people in UK. Indian women are seen as so sexy and hard to seduce by men from all races. But many hope to make them their sluts.

Indian men are seen pretty much like white men. Good for financial support. But not much good on the bed like black men. Of course, there are exceptions. There are some Indian men who are good in bed. But many of them are good to be cucks.

Culture plays a big role in their lives, at least from my limited interactions. I had experiences with a few Indian women in college. Wouldn't mind another experience now ;)

Back