What do you think about INDIANS

I am personally an equal opportunity lover period! Although I have never had the distinct privilege to make love to a hotwife from India or Pakistan trust and believe me that it's on the list. ♠️

I must admit that part of the allure in wanting to experience the love of an Indian woman is that once I am done stretching her little married pussy I will get to see the sexy color contrast of my cum oozing out of her along with her hubby just before he takes over!♠️

Hi fellow I want to know what do you think about Indians? Has anybody tried?
I had a Indian lady I fucked at regular intervals . She arraigned many gang bangs for my wife. She landed a job with one of the Indian guys with a shoe business. She only told me years later , he rented her out to his friends. She worked for him for two or three years without me knowing her main job was spreading legs for Indian guys. She told me she did anything from two to eight guys a day . I never knew a thing about it untill years afterwards when she told me. She was so happy in her work , I never had even the slightest thoughts of what she was upto

I would go with an Indian man!
And it will be good choice! They are hot and passionate especially in bed with white woman. My friend immigrated to Canada from Ukraine with wife. Guess what happened? She divorced him and chose Indian guy. I asked if he is too handsome or rich? No, he is average like him. Also came from India, immigrant. Just because he was too good for her in bed. Sad but real story.

And it will be good choice! They are hot and passionate especially in bed with white woman. My friend immigrated to Canada from Ukraine with wife. Guess what happened? She divorced him and chose Indian guy. I asked if he is too handsome or rich? No, he is average like him. Also came from India, immigrant. Just because he was too good for her in bed. Sad but real story.
Maybe one day I will be with an Indian man!

Back