What do you guys think of my young wife's ass?

Hey guys
Just wondering what you all think of my wife's young white ass? We are in Melb, Australia and currently looking for a bull. We will verify soon and also change the profile to a couple when we get the chance.
Two things
1. Nice shape
2. Nice panties 😉👌

Hey guys
Just wondering what you all think of my wife's young white ass? We are in Melb, Australia and currently looking for a bull. We will verify soon and also change the profile to a couple when we get the chance.

Hey guys
Great ass, looks hot

Hey guys
She has a delightful arse, I'm in Melbourne so if she also enjoys a gang bang I have a small discreet group of guys that would love to entertain her with yourself joining in our watching which ever you enjoy. Bill

Back