What do you do?

Neilson

Male
From
UK
I thought I'd throw a question out there.

What do you do when your wife is with her boyfriend?

I left her with her boyfriend later yesterday afternoon after a very horny little chat in a bar.

Since then have had a wander round the city centre and then back home and spent the night wanking off and on.

So my question is what does everyone do when left to their own devices?

When I can't go with her to watch, it's usually because we didn't have childcare. So I put the ******* to bed, or just stay home with them if she leaves after they're already asleep. I've never been left unlocked when she's on a playdate, so I definitely can't wank. So usually I occupy my time doing the laundry and dishes, changing our bed sheets, taking out the trash, and hoping they'll send pictures or videos (which helps me fill any remaining time torturing myself by watching them on repeat until she gets home).

When I can't go with her to watch, it's usually because we didn't have childcare. So I put the ******* to bed, or just stay home with them if she leaves after they're already asleep. I've never been left unlocked when she's on a playdate, so I definitely can't wank. So usually I occupy my time doing the laundry and dishes, changing our bed sheets, taking out the trash, and hoping they'll send pictures or videos (which helps me fill any remaining time torturing myself by watching them on repeat until she gets home).

Interesting reply. My domestic performance isn't that great. Must do better as they say.

With you on the shave. A good tip for everyone there.

And good to hear you are allowed to wank. I really don't believe I could cope if I was locked up. I don't cum until she is back, or I have gone to pick her up.

I left her with her boyfriend later yesterday afternoon after a very horny little chat in a bar.

Since then have had a wander round the city centre and then back home and spent the night wanking off and on.

I’m never not there with them. Fuck that. She doesn’t want that anyway.

I masturbate with an anal vibrator. Since I have been rendered pussyfree it is all I have left.

When Nellie is on an overnight or weekend date, I imagine them fucking every minute and in every place and situation I can think of. I jack off constantly and let my imagination run wild and free. Then she comes home, tells me every detail while she sits my face and plays with my cock. I get to enjoy her dates twice. Real and fantasy and sometimes her real date that she relates exceeds even my fantasy. What a great life.

I do housework, cleaning, chores.

Back