What do u think bulls think?

Does she look like she can handle a black cock? This will be her first time.

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
How long have you been trying to convince her into this lifestyle? Did the 2 of you sat down and talked about it? Does she know everything about your postings and everything else? Did you consult or read about the pros and cons in this lifestyle? Lastly, are you going to get verified?

I have trying to convince her for years. She finally agreed a few weeks back. She knows I am looking for someone to make this happen. Not sure about getting into lifestyle this may be one and done depending if she likes it or not..

I am at work now will look how to get verified in next day or so
How did you convince her? talking to her, playing it out, begging her, annoying her, pushing her....etc....lol.

I think you should slow down. Don't rush too fast, you may regret it. I don't know much about this lifestyle, but I do know one thing, whoever the guy or so called bull you will find, he cares about nothing but himself, keep that in mind.

If your relationships not based on love and trust, you may lose her as fast as you dip into this lifestyle. It's NOT for everyone....

I have just been asking her to do it for years so I guess persistence. It is a huge turn on for me so something I need to get her to try. If it's a one time thing fine if its more than that's fine too..I also have no doubt that the bull will be using my wife for sex and that is all he cares about

Back