What do I do next

Have a date tonight and husband is about to loose control knowing before I come home tonight my married pussy will be well fucked or maybe it’s because I said I may bring him home a surprise.
A hubbies anticaption of her cummming home well.fucked can.be amazing

Tomorrow will be a special Valentine's Day. I am going to let hubby watch my lover fuck me with that wonderful cock of his.
I've read that there is a certain sexual act that is not infrequently given on Valentine's Day.

If you want to make the day even more special, you might give your ass up to your lover... which will probably drive your hubby crazy if you've never given it to him.

I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. I got fucked good and my husband can’t go more than a few hours without asking me something about it, lol. Last night I let my robe fall open while watching TV (I was nude under it) and starting rubbing my pussy. I told him I was thinking about my lover’s BBC and how good it felt stretching me. He immediately got on his knees and started eating me out while I told him how full I felt and how many times I cum on his big cock. He shot his load eating me and jacking off.
You had hibby eating you and he eas jacking off / you didnt give him.any PUSSY you should have then when he was in you ask him.if hes in younas you cant feel him since you big black stud stretched you.and filled you with hot cum

How do you feel about this experience? How do you feel about others here seeing you with lover inside of you? I am curious.
I had pictures of me placed on here by my husband and that was a shock because they were supposed to be private but none were of us having sex. But I found after guys started complementing me that it turned me on. He took this picture for my husband at my request and my husband begged me to put it on here. And I don't know, maybe I am kind of proud how I took his big cock, I wasn't sure I could.

After dancing last night instead of going to his house, I brought him home. I called ahead and my husband did a good job of calming himself I thought. We had a ******* then my lover and I went into the bedroom and left hubby in the living room. I am vocal, especially when fucking BBC I have found, so my husband could definitely hear him fucking my brains out for a good hour. After my lover left I did not let hubby eat me but instead spread my legs and let him jack off while looking at my stretched and swollen pussy oozing cum.
God what a hot story! I bet he fucked u really good

When you have time it would be great to hear what happened on Valentine's Day. I keep thinking about it ;)
It started off crazy and didn't end until late. My lover asked me to come out to the car during lunch (as I said, we work together) and as soon as we were in my suburban he pulled his scrub pants down exposing his half hard cock. I starting sucking on it when another nurse walked up to get in her car right next to us and looked in the window straight at me with my mouth full of black cock. She opened the door and got in but then got back out and stood there watching me suck his cock. When he cum see got in the car and went to lunch. Later in the day she whispered to me that it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Later that evening my lover was coming over and my husband grilled steaks. We were setting in the living room when I surprised my husband by getting on my knees and pulling my lover's cock out taking as much as I could down my throat. He pulled his pants down and I pulled mine off and straddled him, we fucked until all three of us cum. My lover and I had sex for a very long time with hubby having a ringside seat jacking off several times and after my lover left I asked him if there was anything else he wanted and of course he said yes. So I lay back and spread my thighs for him, he was very timid at first but gradually got bolder until he was finally burying his tongue in me had his mouth glued to me like a suction cup.

It started off crazy and didn't end until late. My lover asked me to come out to the car during lunch (as I said, we work together) and as soon as we were in my suburban he pulled his scrub pants down exposing his half hard cock. I starting sucking on it when another nurse walked up to get in her car right next to us and looked in the window straight at me with my mouth full of black cock. She opened the door and got in but then got back out and stood there watching me suck his cock. When he cum see got in the car and went to lunch. Later in the day she whispered to me that it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. Later that evening my lover was coming over and my husband grilled steaks. We were setting in the living room when I surprised my husband by getting on my knees and pulling my lover's cock out taking as much as I could down my throat. He pulled his pants down and I pulled mine off and straddled him, we fucked until all three of us cum. My lover and I had sex for a very long time with hubby having a ringside seat jacking off several times and after my lover left I asked him if there was anything else he wanted and of course he said yes. So I lay back and spread my thighs for him, he was very timid at first but gradually got bolder until he was finally burying his tongue in me had his mouth glued to me like a suction cup.
Hot

Thank you for sharing. It's not just your husband that is jerking off to your adventure. I had to go back and cum while looking at your sexy pictures. And I bet I am not the only one.

I had pictures of me placed on here by my husband and that was a shock because they were supposed to be private but none were of us having sex. But I found after guys started complementing me that it turned me on. He took this picture for my husband at my request and my husband begged me to put it on here. And I don't know, maybe I am kind of proud how I took his big cock, I wasn't sure I could.
Interesting reaction. Were you surprised to find that you were an exhibitionist, or had you suspected or known all along that you were all along?

I think.its great that you can handle such amassive cock and enjoy it

I believe her.
Since the moment "she" starting posting, the vocabulary, spelling, grammer improved considerably.
lol, just one of those things we know about other women.
A bit jealous here, I need to have that kind of fun

I believe her.
Since the moment "she" starting posting, the vocabulary, spelling, grammer improved considerably.
lol, just one of those things we know about other women.
A bit jealous here, I need to have that kind of fun
Everything changed when my wife bcame a hotwife her sexual attitude and especially her dress revealing outfits/ accessible. Extreme heels makeup jewelry going out no.inderwear . Even when we went out together high stool.so see could flash her bald pussy . She became approachable to flirt

Back