What do creampies mean to you?

As a girl who has had a few men cum inside me without even asking if they could, I think a lot of guys see it as marking their territory or making your kind of their property. It also means possible pregnancy of course and I think it sticks to their mind even though you might be on birth control.

For me, I'd say it's part of the package. I see it as normal and natural for a guy to penetrate me until he cums. I actually kind of enjoy it. I also like it when they get out of me and they became soft, it feels like I've done my part and that they got the pleasure they wanted.

Also one day it will also mean possible pregnancy and I think it will be even more enjoyable.

Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing 😊

75.jpg

Some men love the humiliation of knowing another male has "marked" his territory and taken it from him. Many cuckolds get off on the submissiveness and humiliation of having to clean the mess left by a more dominant and superior cock.
Some men love knowing another man has cum inside her pussy and she is such a dirty slut that she will open her legs and let her man feel her how messed up her hot drenched swollen and stretched pussy feels after being hammered for hours by a big black muscular guy with a massive long, thick hard cock. Her man has the luxury of pumping her and filling her used hole and degrade her knowing what filthy cock hungry slut she is, a whore for black and a dirty fucking fuck hole for her man to take his aggression out on.

This was written by bull. What do you think about it?

004 (4).jpg

If you’re not into the cuck-Hotwife lifestyle, you probably have not heard the word ‘creampie’ used in a sexual context. Basically it a description of a woman’s vagina after a man has ejaculated inside her.

For those in the lifestyle a creampie can be a focal point of the evening.

You see, a creampie is the considered the ultimate sign of a wife’s infidelity. A Hotwife is seeking a sexual experience with another man. Her cuckold husband encourages her sexual activity. To both of them, there is no better confirmation that the wife has accomplished that goal than a pussy full of semen from another man.

36fe0ced-cc9e-407e-9dd9-5496b1536154.jpg

This provides irrefutable evidence that she has had sex with someone other than her husband. Furthermore she has allowed that man to ejaculate inside her, which is an act normally reserved only for her husband, furthering the “slut wife” angle which so many cuckolds enjoy. There is also the pregnancy risk aspect, which for some has a very strong appeal.

07d65e36-9e53-4136-92c4-b9b73f69f081.jpg

Some wives may flaunt their used pussy in front of her husband after having sex, in a form of mutual teasing. This can be immediately after sex, assuming the husband is present, or it can be after returning home from a “date”.

00b59c7c-afca-49a8-ad5d-af9f3af7eab1.jpg

Eventually this almost always leads to “creampie eating”, or oral sex, with the cuckold husband going down on his wife after she has had intercourse with another man.
I have found that there is usually a natural progression to creampie eating in most cuckold relationships. The husband is almost always in a high state of arousal after watching his wife have sex, or even if he is home alone while she’s out on a date, knowing that she is having sex.

Upon their reintroduction to one another the cuckold is strongly attracted to his wife, wanting to hear all the details about her evening, and to see, touch and smell her after her sexual encounters. This heightens his attraction and lust for her, helping them bond again.

ae2e5185-4a12-441b-87fb-f4dc8b8fdeb5.gif

During these reacquaintances the husband will come in contact with other men’s sperm left on or in the wife. At some point, sometimes with the wife’s encouragement, or at the direction of the Bull, the husband will find himself at a point where he will go down on his wife.

While often hesitant at first, most cuckold husbands find this to be a very pleasurable part of the evening and begin looking forward to it. The experience literally immerses them in an overdose of the senses as they see, touch, smell and taste their wife and her lover, which can be quite intoxicating.

This is from a story. Sam's white wife, Julie, has just been creampied by her black lover, Frank. Julie leaves her black lover Frank in the marital bed and goes to her her white husband who has been listening in the guest room:

cum oie_11155518p5GDgMH.gif

Julie looked into her husband's eyes and said. "Frank has been telling me how the other husband's react and he explained that some of the guys get aroused licking their wives after they've been screwed. Would you like me to sit on your face and lick my pussy?"

487c269a-58d0-40c6-9ef2-c522993e1487.gif

Sam was embarrassed and looked away from her eyes as she said. "Oh. Baby. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'll have to learn what you like to do. I'm only doing what Frank had suggested because of what the other husbands like to do."

tumblr_o8edke0lvT1vu5t9to1_1280.jpg

Julie pulled her husband up so he was sitting and said. "Let me take your pajama top off and sit on your face and you can tell me if it arouses you or not."

4E2D32B1-38DA-4B79-8808-FA10E807A21C-3504-00000460E34769B0 (2).gif

Julie helped her husband remove his pajama top and allowed him to get comfortable on his pillow and climbed on top of his chest and held onto the headboard as she moved her pussy on top of his face and slowly sat down.

349c310e-41db-4baa-8abe-ee8714ad7185.gif

Sam smelled her pussy which smelled of sex and gently dipped his tongue inside her gapping pussy slit causing Julie to moan.

7af22bd7-e865-49fd-b807-14d93e761e8c.gif

Sam moved his tongue and began sucking the juices from her wet pussy as she started to rotate her ass around. Sam was gentle as he reached up and held her large full tits in his hands as she wiggled her hips on his face and said. "Baby. You have such a talented tongue."

d4874b63-2884-4714-9d72-ce6c990f9a99.gif

Sam was being very gentle because he knew she had to be sore from having Frank's cock inside her tonight. Sam was aroused as Julie placed her hands on top of his which were still holding onto her tits. Julie tried to squeeze her pussy allowing any sperm that Frank had put inside her to leak out.

960ef5fb-5484-418b-bd5c-e8bd041efed4.gif

Sam licked Julie's pussy for more than ten minutes until she climbed off and kissed his lips and pushed her hand under his pajama bottoms and found his erect cock and said. "You did get aroused licking Frank's cum out of my pussy, didn't you?"

Last edited:
This is from a story. Sam's white wife, Julia, has just been creampied by her black lover, Frank. Julia leaves her black lover Frank in the marital bed and goes to her her white husband who has been listening in the guest room:

View attachment 3604911

Julie looked into her husband's eyes and said. "Frank has been telling me how the other husband's react and he explained that some of the guys get aroused licking their wives after they've been screwed. Would you like me to sit on your face and lick my pussy?"

View attachment 3604919

Sam was embarrassed and looked away from her eyes as she said. "Oh. Baby. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'll have to learn what you like to do. I'm only doing what Frank had suggested because of what the other husbands like to do."

View attachment 3604921

Julie pulled her husband up so he was sitting and said. "Let me take your pajama top off and sit on your face and you can tell me if it arouses you or not."

View attachment 3604924

Julie helped her husband remove his pajama top and allowed him to get comfortable on his pillow and climbed on top of his chest and held onto the headboard as she moved her pussy on top of his face and slowly sat down.

View attachment 3604927

Sam smelled her pussy which smelled of sex and gently dipped his tongue inside her gapping pussy slit causing Julie to moan.

View attachment 3604928

Sam moved his tongue and began sucking the juices from her wet pussy as she started to rotate her ass around. Sam was gentle as he reached up and held her large full tits in his hands as she wiggled her hips on his face and said. "Baby. You have such a talented tongue."

View attachment 3604935

Sam was being very gentle because he knew she had to be sore from having Frank's cock inside her tonight. Sam was aroused as Julie placed her hands on top of his which were still holding onto her tits. Julie tried to squeeze her pussy allowing any sperm that Frank had put inside her to leak out.

View attachment 3604936

Sam licked Julie's pussy for more than ten minutes until she climbed off and kissed his lips and pushed her hand under his pajama bottoms and found his erect cock and said. "You did get aroused licking Frank's cum out of my pussy, didn't you?"
This is the ultimate cuckold experience for hubby.

dripping.gif

This is probably one of the most powerful acts within the cuckold lifestyle as it so easily combines the mental AND physical aspects of the cuckolding lifestyle.

03e2abdb-d223-4e1c-a12a-fb7c4d9335c7.gif

From a physical perspective it brings the cuckold right to the apex of where his wife and her lover join.

003_cuckold_eaters.jpg

Semen also carries with it immense psychological power, being one half of the ingredients needed for conception and life to start and its presence either inside or on your wife indicates a certain level of ownership has already taken place.

ed4564fa-774f-4230-9ea3-756d4cdc5176.jpg

This is from a story. Sam's white wife, Julia, has just been creampied by her black lover, Frank. Julia leaves her black lover Frank in the marital bed and goes to her her white husband who has been listening in the guest room:

View attachment 3604911

View attachment 3604919

View attachment 3604921

View attachment 3604924

View attachment 3604927

View attachment 3604928

View attachment 3604935

View attachment 3604936

I love it!!!

Back