What do creampies mean to you?

Nope, my wife is a racist. But I liked to talk with people involved into that lifestyle. I even found one couple from Illinois. They love each other more than anything, but they decided to have a biracial baby girl. They went thorough hell, but managed. They are happy. Fascinating!

That's a very brave couple! I hope that I can persuade my wife to do the same thing.

tumblr_pe8504lrtc1tfy34t_540.jpg

It means you are completely taken by him. His DNA swims within you forever. Ultimate submission.

Yes, ultimate submission, ultimate acceptance, it's the right of black males to deposit their sperm in a (married) white female. For the husband it's very humiliating, very erotic, and very satisfying at the same time. For the black male it's ultimate power.

For the white female it's the ultimate sexual liberation and freedom.

tumblr_5725ec6f334cddb511b5a245327d0538_0978f642_540.gif

105 (1).jpg

EUYKXRgUYAYFmS5.jpg

Erotica-Interracial-30.jpg

image (2).jpg

th (2).jpeg

Nope, my wife is a racist. But I liked to talk with people involved into that lifestyle. I even found one couple from Illinois. They love each other more than anything, but they decided to have a biracial baby girl. They went thorough hell, but managed. They are happy. Fascinating!

What do you think about interracial creampies? Why does it turn white males on?

tumblr_oridxu54Fw1rxwajjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o88snkBqV91v6nndho1_500.jpg

229_450.gif

TinyBlondePied_BBC-24.jpg

When I was a teen, I was doing homework once, and I had to write out genetic sequences of a black man and a white woman's offspring. I jerked like a madman I was so thrilled by the idea of impregnating white girls by black men.

A white girl getting a genetic material from a man of another race. It's white, but in nine months she would push a black baby in this world.
creammm-jpg.35968

german-chick-nice-and-wet-jpg.183281

Yes, ultimate submission, ultimate acceptance, it's the right of black males to deposit their sperm in a (married) white female. For the husband it's very humiliating, very erotic, and very satisfying at the same time. For the black male it's ultimate power.

For the white female it's the ultimate sexual liberation and freedom.

View attachment 3302678

View attachment 3302680

View attachment 3302681

View attachment 3302683

View attachment 3302684

View attachment 3302685
Mmmm everyone of those

Back