Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
"I voted Charlize Theron because i think shes from SouthAfrica anyway. Im sure her family would love to see her with a black guy and baby bump!" I Totally agree.

Also I like to see Nicole Kidman blacked I always had a soft spot for her
Charlize Theron is from South Africa ,she comes from a town not far from where I stay. I would love to see her take black cock in public

Miley Cyrus:
LEGITHIPHOP.COM
THE MOST LEGIT MUSIC ON THE WEB
Menu

Skip to content

Miley Openly Says Which Rappers She Has Slept With
October 4, 2013 by 3pac
mileyy.jpg

On September 3rd the legithiphop.com team was able to get an interview with Miley Cyrus after running into her outside a night club in LA. She seemed to be under the influence of “molly” based on how open and personal she was during the interview. We took advantage of this situation and asked her which rappers she has slept with. The list is as follows.
1. Juicy J
2. Birdman
3. Lil B
4. 3Pac
5. 50 Cent
6. Lil Wayne
7. 50 Tyson
8. Gucci Mane
9. Soulja boy
10. Riff Raff

“3Pac was the best I ever had because he don’t give a hoot *******,” she stated. rare video

This from September 3 rd and October 14, 2013.
What might the count be now

She slept with 50Tyson neanderthal ass? There is hope for me yet!

Here's another one; Kaitlin Olson, from Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I've imagined her getting blacked plenty of times, and I doubt I'm the only person. She's lovely, and she's hilarious. I can only imagine the kind of jokes she could make about small white dick, and big black cock if she wanted to.

fn445w.jpg

k1xq8j.jpg

24xgcxt.jpg

35mh3eo.jpg

24wzwpg.jpg

2hnx36a.jpg

333hp8x.jpg

wkftqt.jpg

Kind of wish she'd have been pregnant with a black man's baby in that last photo. Who knows, maybe someday.

some of my friends have told me i look like her :)

Taylor Swift...but you know I think all white women should. My husband got me into the lifestyle and it's changed everything!!! I'm a school teacher and all I will say is it isn't high school. I wish I could show some of these wonderful videos to my class. The more BBC I have the more I wish I would have started in my teens instead of 31...I'm 35 now.

Back