Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
Wow! That’s an A+ list, it’s like you read my mind. I totally agree with all, especially Julanne Moore. The movie roles she chooses since day 1 are majority dark taboo sexually infused stories. Why continue to play the same role over again if you didn’t have a level of interest in your “art” you portray on screen.

Keira Knightly’s eyes tell me everything. I mean I see a sexual deviant behind them, super confident, alluring and always a seductive face/smile. She reminds me of a modern day more sexualized Audrey Hepburn, who if you dig deep in history, says Audrey was more of a sexually deviant then Monroe was, did a better job of hiding it. Same feeling from Keira!

As far as “into black man thing”. It was just based on “IR friendly” movie roles and a willingness to do IR sex scenes/kissing/marriage/pregnancy in mainstream movies. If an actress continues to do movies where her partner is black, I just figure she digs black men. Again, totally made up in my head, but just some fun kinky stuff to think about….

Kristen Bell
Kaley Cuoco
Jaime Pressly
Gemma Arterton
Hannah Waddingham
Cobie Smulders
Lena Headey
JoJo
Jennifer Esposito
Jessica Beil
Would add Kate Winslet and Jennifer Metcalfe

A petite actress who would struggle to accommodate a giant BBC and be utterly dominated by him. Emma Watson ior Hayden Panettiere are the obvious choices but my preferences would be Saoirse Ronan, Kaitlyn Dever or even better both say in a threesome with a total stud like Idris Elba or Rob Piper

I had not thought about Kaitlyn Dever...love to see her getting fucked by black guys. Excellent choice!

Attachments

• Kaitlyn-Dever-Sexy-Legs-Pics-3-3475235733.jpg
    Kaitlyn-Dever-Sexy-Legs-Pics-3-3475235733.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Kaitlyn-Dever-Photoshoots-Free-Download-1-300367518.jpg
    Kaitlyn-Dever-Photoshoots-Free-Download-1-300367518.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 23
  • bonu1wtb9lu31-3487969854.jpg
    bonu1wtb9lu31-3487969854.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 23
Back