Votes: 727 12.4%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 831 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,415 24.1%

• Total voters
Speaking for myself I think the attraction is not only is she is attractive to look at, but she also gives off those shy church going soccer mom vibes, that you would like to think holds a deep dark desire for BBC.
It's lots of things for me: her being super petite is one of them, I just like that. And also that she's hot in a pretty normal housewife next door kind of way (when she's in character, of course not her Hollywood red carpet persona). But for me the answer is kind of in the question: "what...makes you guys so obsessed with her?" You guys. Plural. I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't just kinda get off on knowing that it's a shared fantasy, and feeding off the comments we all make. I mean, otherwise we're all just muttering into a void, right? Nice kind of feedback loop instead!

That's my own 2 cents on PH for now.

It's lots of things for me: her being super petite is one of them, I just like that. And also that she's hot in a pretty normal housewife next door kind of way (when she's in character, of course not her Hollywood red carpet persona). But for me the answer is kind of in the question: "what...makes you guys so obsessed with her?" You guys. Plural. I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't just kinda get off on knowing that it's a shared fantasy, and feeding off the comments we all make. I mean, otherwise we're all just muttering into a void, right? Nice kind of feedback loop instead!

That's my own 2 cents on PH for now.

Can’t say I’m a big PH fan myself; there are other celebrities higher on my list (👀 at you Taylor Swift)
but after seeing all the pics and comments on this thread, PH definitely has a home here.

Back