Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
Someone by the name of Shady Whack 100 claims he has another sex tape of Kim Kardashian and Ray J.
If true and it came out would you watch it? Me probably not they had sex tape back awhile was boring I feel the would be true in this case too.

TULSI GABBARD

blacked-tulsi-gabbard-01.jpg
actually thats padma lakshmi

I think if all truth were revealed, we would be amazed at how many white female celebrities have gone black and continue to enjoy that pleasure. Whether it's in entertainment, sports, politics, or some other field, white women have countless opportunities to spread their legs for black men. Some might resist at first, but most will eventually open up to it.

I think if all truth were revealed, we would be amazed at how many white female celebrities have gone black and continue to enjoy that pleasure. Whether it's in entertainment, sports, politics, or some other field, white women have countless opportunities to spread their legs for black men. Some might resist at first, but most will eventually open up to it.
True!

jennifer lopez is long over due for black impregnation and a black baby :sex: View attachment 4411146View attachment 4411158View attachment 4411149View attachment 4411159
It’s a disgrace that she never gave birth to a black baby. Anyway this whole thread is kind of redundant because trust me all white woman have been blacked these days. what this thread should be about is mandatory black breeding for all female celebrities who want to stay in the spotlight. Kim kardashian and kylie Jenner are A big influence on young girls destroying the taboos created by white men And have helped Create a generation of young girls who worship bbc. It should be mandatory that every female celebrity has a black partner publicly so they can’t help bring about the nwo ruled by black men.

You know big Michael put a black dick in her blonde pussy and then run because she was hooked on that dick. That's why she was off the show for a few weeks withdrawals from black dick.

I never watched their show but did catch Kelly and Michael during drive-by channel surfing,
and when I did see them together I’d think please…let that happen between them

Back