Votes: 735 12.4%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 682 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 841 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,430 24.0%

• Total voters
No FUCK YOU ya toothy motherfucker!!! Express whatever opinion you like. And if it’s in a public place, then somebody else just might tell you they don’t like it! That’s my right to freedom of expression too 🖕🏽!!!
Is that the best you can do? Lol. I've pissed on tougher motherf*ckers than YOU will EVER be.

Last edited:
Is that the best you can do? Lol. I've pissed on tougher motherf*ckers than YOU will EVER be.

Nice come back almost 3 months later “toothy” 😁 Took some time to come up with that huh 🤔 Some of us know how to move on and get on with our lives 🤷🏽‍♂️ So get a life of your own cyberspace tough guy . . . how’s about spending less time jerking off over all these useless, fake magazine covers you create featuring the unobtainable white women your free-thinking black ass lusts for (that’s the real pisser here) and tapping some real, ACTUAL ass for a change 😂??? Just know this . . . feel free to come in here and engage in political speech . . . and somebody else will feel free to check your butt hurt feelings, even if it’s a thumbs down 👎🏽 😉 If you can't take the reactions, then you shouldn't engage in such speech 😶 That's not what this thread is about anyway, but you chose to go there. So I say again . . . you fuck off🖕🏽!!!

Last edited:
Back