Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
Looks like this thread is becoming more and more UK based. :D Michelle Keegan is hot but i wonder one thing...

None of the pictures you posted show her hotwife anklet and that's odd because you can't even find those easily. :)

Especially since she's married she always wears an anklet (not always in an official photoshoot or at professional events though), and only on the right ankle since two or three years!

Michelle
in black and white with wedding ring and anklet.
140926.jpg

[image: DailyStar UK]

On the beach. Michelle in Jamaica(!) sporting her curves - wedding ring, anklet and hoop earrings included.
michelle-keegan-in-bikini-top-at-a-beach-in-jamaica-01-29-2020-0.jpg

[image: hawtcelebs.com]

Michelle putting on a very satisfied smile while leaving the BBC. :D It doesn't always have to be a short dress or skirt so long as you show them curves! - A pair of tight Jeans and a body-hugging top can do the trick too. Just remember to wear the anklet alongside your wedding ring; hoop earrings are a plus. ;)
michelle-keegan-leaving-bbc-radio-in-london-05-29-2018-2.jpg

[image: celebmafia.com]

Now one with her husband Mark Wright. Wedding ring AND anklet seem to be an obligation; plus the dress comes in the perfect length for a Hotwife!
a8fbb433d1d0f6a6e2de0d18123fafc7.jpg

[image: Pinterest]

Who agrees that Mark brings everything along to make the perfect cuckhold husband?! And who agrees that his wife Michelle looks so deserving of being shared with a Black man? Or - even better - many!?

I LOVE your post!
One country I've seen a lot of is Nigeria. She would go down soo well there. In fact she would come back with a little bump.

Back