Votes: 728 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 679 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 835 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,422 24.1%

• Total voters
Michal has always been intriguing to me. Always makes me wonder why he left the show with Kelly Ripa so suddenly, leaving her in the dark about it without any indication he was leaving. I know I have a deviate mind but it makes me think that they might have been having an affair and he thought he’d better leave before it busted wide open to the media. She was another one who was always climbing all over him..

Michal has always been intriguing to me. Always makes me wonder why he left the show with Kelly Ripa so suddenly, leaving her in the dark about it without any indication he was leaving. I know I have a deviate mind but it makes me think that they might have been having an affair and he thought he’d better leave before it busted wide open to the media. She was another one who was always climbing all over him..

Can't say I ever watched the show with Kelly and Michael all that much, but I did see them once or twice and maybe the chemistry
was all for the tv show but I thought, is Michael getting some of Kelly's white pussy? That would be awesome.
Same for Sara

Other than wanting and wishing does anyone have proof that Chanel West Coast has been blacked. Watching her on the shows in reaction to the black guest I sometimes wonder if she is into getting fuck by a bbc

Other than wanting and wishing does anyone have proof that Chanel West Coast has been blacked. Watching her on the shows in reaction to the black guest I sometimes wonder if she is into getting fuck by a bbc

I've never seen this woman anywhere, but if she, as you describe, seems to be flirting or focused or touchy-feely with black guests,
it's fun to try to think about what may be happening between her legs as you see her reactions to a black guest

jH3hXsL.jpg
zzSXC8r.jpg

Back