Votes: 730 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 681 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 837 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,424 24.1%

• Total voters
Another one I don't think anyone has mentioned is LPGA golfer Paige Spiranic. I don't know how to post photos but maybe someone else can post a few photos of her for me. Because of her, they've made stricter dress codes for LPGA golfers and even after that, she's been warned. She's not all that great of a golfer but she's really HOT..

Another one I don't think anyone has mentioned is LPGA golfer Paige Spiranic. I don't know how to post photos but maybe someone else can post a few photos of her for me. Because of her, they've made stricter dress codes for LPGA golfers and even after that, she's been warned. She's not all that great of a golfer but she's really HOT..
636292689301699657-Paige-Spiranac.jpg

Paige likes a BBC....Big Black Club

Don't know if she has already been added but Whitney Carson, of Dancing with the (Alleged) Stars is a cute little snow bunny and she has already been handled by a number of black men. Here with Von Miller.View attachment 1530066

I love Whitney and yes, she is so hot but she was just married January 1st, 2016 and is very happy. Hardly think she's ever been blacked but the thought of it is overwhelming, not only to me but I assume a LOT of black guys also .. So I don't believe what Len Dean said about Whitney as there's no evidence in social media about Whitney ever dating a black guy...but Cheryl Burk yes,.. a few years ago she was dancing with another football player Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) and it was well known that they were seriously dating..he even bought her what she thought was an engagement ring but soon found out he was cheating on her with a number of other women also..rumors are that she dated a few other black guys also.. and now she's dancing with Terrell Owens and it wouldn't surprise me if there might be some chemistry going on with them right now either..

Last edited:
Whitney dated a couple black guys before she got married . Also Cheryl Burk has been with several black men .
I think Cheryl Burk is half-black, isn't she? So, she doesn't have the same impact as a uber-blonde like Whitney. Whitney is just so damn cute. I can't look at her without thinking of her being a h sch. cheerleader at a preppy white school.

I think Cheryl Burk is half-black, isn't she? So, she doesn't have the same impact as a uber-blonde like Whitney. Whitney is just so damn cute. I can't look at her without thinking of her being a h sch. cheerleader at a preppy white school.
Cheryl is Polynesian I think .Whitney is really a hot girl though !!

I love Whitney and yes, she is so hot but she was just married January 1st, 2016 and is very happy. Hardly think she's ever been blacked but the thought of it is overwhelming, not only to me but I assume a LOT of black guys also .. So I don't believe what Len Dean said about Whitney as there's no evidence in social media about Whitney ever dating a black guy...but Cheryl Burk yes,.. a few years ago she was dancing with another football player Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) and it was well known that they were seriously dating..he even bought her what she thought was an engagement ring but soon found out he was cheating on her with a number of other women also..rumors are that she dated a few other black guys also.. and now she's dancing with Terrell Owens and it wouldn't surprise me if there might be some chemistry going on with them right now either..
Maybe Terrell already laid his black pipe deep in her. Hot thinking about it.

Back