• Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 831 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,415 24.1%

• Total voters
1399064330_jai-brooks-and-ariana-grande-jpg.jpg
236789DE00000578-2850711-_I_am_very_happy_and_very_loved_up_Ariana_Grande_gushed_about_bo-6_1417026585052.jpg

Ariana Grande, before and now
Such a beautiful picture ! You go girl !!!

One young woman that has long fascinated me is Mila Kunis. Her attitude and presence speaks of a person of intense feelings. The list that was provided is of some truly stunning women, but I think Mila Kunis is likely the best fuck of the bunch. I would be willing to volunteer my services to do an in depth study if any or all of the women would care to participate.:blackgrimace:

I know she's been mentioned before but the more I see Ivanka Trump, the more I'd love to see those long legs wrapped around some hung black guys torso while she's getting thoroughly fucked by a huge black cock.. Her younger sister is a known party girl also and I'm wondering if she's been blacked yet also.. And our to-be First Lady is another one..

I know she's been mentioned before but the more I see Ivanka Trump, the more I'd love to see those long legs wrapped around some hung black guys torso while she's getting thoroughly fucked by a huge black cock.. Her younger sister is a known party girl also and I'm wondering if she's been blacked yet also.. And our to-be First Lady is another one..
hf.jpg
I also think Ivanka should be blacked soon if it has not happened yet. She could appease all blacks her ******* infuriated... she could become Secretary of Interracial Affairs!

Every chick at ESPN...all of em'. Especially Hannah Storm....been hard and hot for her way back in her NBC/NBA anchor days...man, something about her just does it for me...

Back