Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
Put your glasses on Janice. Her name is right there under her Kaley Cuoco. You are beautiful, I don't care if you are blind.

Just joking. You know how much I like you and respect you.

Put your glasses on Janice. Her name is right there under her Kaley Cuoco. You are beautiful, I don't care if you are blind.

Just joking. You know how much I like you and respect you.

Thanks for the compliment but I was referring to some of the other photo's where there are no names and leaving me with the question, "who is she".. Especially when she is so gorgeous..

OH! Since your post referenced the pic of Kaley. I thought that was the one referred too.

Sorry.

I agree with you 100%. I often don't know who is in a picture. I'm bad at recognizing faces without some reference, and I don't know the names of most of the new Celebrities.

I guess I just get struck dumb by your Beauty and can't think straight.

Ahhh you're too sweet.. Btw, I've got to admit that it was my mistake, I did reference my first message to Kaley's photo but I didn't mean to do it with her photo as it was in reference to the many others without names.. Thanks for bringing that to my attention and hope others won't think I'm blind.. I'm blond,. not blind.. lol

Ahhh you're too sweet.. Btw, I've got to admit that it was my mistake, I did reference my first message to Kaley's photo but I didn't mean to do it with her photo as it was in reference to the many others without names.. Thanks for bringing that to my attention and hope others won't think I'm blind.. I'm blond,. not blind.. lol

What you are is Blond, Gorgeous, Sexy, Desirable, Intelligent, a Classy Lady, you are all any man could ever wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you are is Blond, Gorgeous, Sexy, Desirable, Intelligent, a Classy Lady, you are all any man could ever wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be telling that to my black boyfriend..lol No really, my boyfriend tells me that a lot and never fails to treat me like a queen.. so much that sometimes, I hardly feel that I deserve it. I always feel so lucky to have him...

I'm from the UK. So these are the women I'd love to see get blacked. This is a women in the UK called Ruth Langsford. She's in her 50's but man is she so hot, I could bust a nut just looking her. The woman is 55, but *******, she has smoking hot body and face to match

3b0a871e8f6f89fd13590f0480327f62.jpg
lacke

This is Helen Mirren. In fact you have most likely heard of her as she's famous in the states too. She's is also from the UK. Look I know I'm climbing up in age, but I've always had a thing for older women

aac696f3590621c332467d9edf394c49.jpg
She's a gilf!

Back