Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
maybe taylor was blacked.
What's your opinion?
taylor-swift-6169-8.jpg

can only wish she had those legs up over his shoulders

Poor little Taylor Swift. On her knees with that cherry red lipstick, barely able to get the head into her mouth. Then doggy, watch the sweat bead off her back. Maybe ******* her prone to see how she handles that. Now in heels pressed against a wall with her arms held behind her back, perky butt getting smashed. Then to bed, heels still on, on her back for the epic high def penetration shots with them long legs helplessly up in the air. Then the grand finally, missionary creampie, 12 inches balls deep.

Imagine how that sextape would be received by by media. All her innocent little white girl fans watching the tape in horror.

and how many "little white girl fans" would be watching and thinking "if she can do it maybe I should too"

Let´s be honest, all those racist white chicks only fuck black guys.
There´s not long before Megyn Kelly opens up as a totally black cock addict and converts her entire audience to black cock addicts aswell.

aside from Megyn (two thumbs up on that), I've always thought Brooke Baldwin on CNN would look great fucking a black guy

W.O.W. Michelle is this you? First, thanks for posting this. Second, this is a girl who imho would look so good completely naked, on her back, with her lily-white legs over a black guy's shoulders, getting pounded slow and deep.
I'll keep that face in mind as I...well you know lol
no not me a girl called Karen Gillan

Back