Votes: 727 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 832 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
How about Martha Stewart. I can hear her now: BBC, it's a good thing!

Martha+Stewart+Pants+Shorts+Skinny+Pants+AHWPlbLcwsVl.jpg

I totally agree. There is something quite special about the idea of a white girl from South Africa (who grew up during Apartheid) being impregnated by a black man. I know that a lot of "cuckold" white guys get horny about the idea of "breeding" but for me its more about empowerment, its a statement.
She has black children

Funnily, it`s exactly how i feel about her (Taylor Swift). Her body resembles that of a classic runway model, but there is just something about her that doesn`t get to me. Maybe it`s in her face? idk.

There are some other celebrity "chicks" that do nothing for me either. Take P!nk. She`s nice and i do like some of her songs. Yet i find myself hard to imagine her with a man. Her look just seems to scream "Where are the ladies?!"

Another example is Miley Cyrus. Rationally i can`t find an argument why she should not be considered as being hot. And yet she surprisingly leaves me cold. There is no part of her physical appearance that really stands out. Maybe she`s too symmetric?
Agreed. Kaley Cuoco would look pretty hot in a black man`s arms. She has a lovely face and nice body too...

Kaley-Cuoco-Naked-01.jpg

Plus: the black color does her justice, as can be seen...

Kaley in black top,
kaley-cuoco-in-hot-top.jpg

... black camisole,
Kaley-Cuoco-71.jpg

... black bikini,
kaley%2BCuoco%2B26.jpg

... and posing in black corsage, blue jeans shorts, with African leopard (or cheetah?) style shoes.
kaley-cuoco-smoking.jpg

Kaley in black and white...

Is she "down with the swirl"? (Look at her zebra panties!)
kaley-cuoco-10.jpg

Kaley: sexy in white top and black pants.
kaley-cuoco-7a.jpg

Hard to imagine she hasn`t already had her share. ;)

[Disclaimer: All pictures are linked media from elsewhere on the web and considered to be in the public domain. i don`t own them. Infringement of any possibly associated rights is NOT intended!]
Kayley is down she's throwing major hints I love when they do that

Back