• Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,418 24.1%

• Total voters
photo-100774555.jpg
PaigeVanZantCowgirl3.jpg
paige-vanzant-2.jpg

Paige Vanzant

I'm still working my way through this thread, but at the moment:
-among those choices, Taylor Swift is an easy #1, I think, by a wide margin. As sexy as all those women are, the image Taylor Swift has cultivated would make it so delicious to see two big black men spit-roasting her; there are few things I would enjoy more than watching Taylor Swift quivering and moaning as she was fed Big Black Cock, to see her red lips wrapped around a thick, veiny BBC with another stretching her pussy, shiny from her copious drooling.
-the one off-the-board choice I've seen another mention that most appeals to me is Megyn Kelly. Like Taylor, another sexy woman whose persona would make witnessing the act even more thrilling than it typically would be.
-My personal choice, however, would be (as of this moment) Ronda Rousey
55bcd4310482b.jpg X158908_TK1_00608-rawMasterWMsm.JPG rousey6.jpg

-among those choices, Taylor Swift is an easy #1, I think, by a wide margin. As sexy as all those women are, the image Taylor Swift has cultivated would make it so delicious to see two big black men spit-roasting her; there are few things I would enjoy more than watching Taylor Swift quivering and moaning as she was fed Big Black Cock, to see her red lips wrapped around a thick, veiny BBC with another stretching her pussy, shiny from her copious drooling.
-the one off-the-board choice I've seen another mention that most appeals to me is Megyn Kelly. Like Taylor, another sexy woman whose persona would make witnessing the act even more thrilling than it typically would be.
View attachment 1215983 View attachment 1215998 View attachment 1215999

I LOVE Rhonda she is Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96283ea6987031b3dff3fa1755981641.jpg
2A3B2ADD00000578-3149494-image-a-6_1436028720499.jpg
chelsea-handler-nude-boobs-cute-sexy-photo.jpg
chelsea-handler.jpg
0506-chelsea-inset-810x960.jpg

You can't ignore Chelsea Handler

I used to watch Chelsea Lately, when she was on TV. She had dated 50 cents and there was a few pics of her in bed with him. There were supposed to be a couple black boyfriends after that. Then nothing with blacks. There were a couple white guys and then one night, she announced She was now a Confirmed Lesbian. She said, " Well, after-all, it was my turn to go down". She has two Lesbians and two dogs that live with her, in her home. She seems VERY Friendly with all of them. Let your imagination go wild.

I would love to see her with a BBC working her real good and for her to do a Lesbian video. YUMMMM!!!

50 Cent smashed her.

They dated for awhile. The pic of them in bed were when they were in France, I think, it may have been somewhere else.
They didn't show much. Them, kissing and her bare shoulder.
Chelsea used to talk, quite often, about how she liked black men. One night she was talking about 500 Cent and said that after a few days together, she found they didn't have anything in common, outside the bedroom. That was when they broke-up. She said," Don't feel bad 50 you still have a big cock".
She was very open about dating and loving black cock. Then, nothing. I haven't even read of her dating any one in a long time.
Haven't seen her breast exposed, either.
She said she would never show her Chucachu (Pussy). I have seen a couple pics, that are supposedly of Chelsea Handler, that do show pussy. But, no action pics.

Last edited:
View attachment 1215983 View attachment 1215998 View attachment 1215999

Awesome post.

Back