Votes: 728 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 678 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 835 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,421 24.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 4543282 Now, princess Kate would be a horny sight!!
Stunning photo.

Those of us who are into this lifestyle have a kind of radar. We have a good idea which white women might be receptive to getting involved in this lifestyle. We know which white women might be BBC lovers to the core.

Duchess Kate Middleton is clearly one of those women. I would be VERY surprised if she isn’t hooked on Black cock already.

On another thread the brilliant poster called @Smudger said that Duchess Kate Middleton was “sexy as fuck”. That sums her up perfectly. If any white guy says he wouldn’t want to beat off in the corner while she got pumped by BBC… they’re lying.

William seems like such a wimpy whiteboy. I can just see him holding her panties and saying “You’re doing great Catherine, good effort darling”.

Stunning photo.

Those of us who are into this lifestyle have a kind of radar. We have a good idea which white women might be receptive to getting involved in this lifestyle. We know which white women might be BBC lovers to the core.

Duchess Kate Middleton is clearly one of those women. I would be VERY surprised if she isn’t hooked on Black cock already.

On another thread the brilliant poster called @Smudger said that Duchess Kate Middleton was “sexy as fuck”. That sums her up perfectly. If any white guy says he wouldn’t want to beat off in the corner while she got pumped by BBC… they’re lying.

William seems like such a wimpy whiteboy. I can just see him holding her panties and saying “You’re doing great Catherine, good effort darling”.
👏 @utahwimp22 👍🏻

Stunning photo.

I could picture exactly what your saying with William. He would be in the corner beating off to Kate taking a proper pounding while cheering her on. And kate is in utter bliss, moaning and groaning, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she cums. What a vision

Back