• Christina Hendricks

Votes: 679 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 835 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,422 24.1%

• Total voters
ME4WSN0_o.jpg
Mmm Britney yessss. Nice barely 40 milf pussy.

LINDA LOVELACE

ME4WZ2J_o.jpg

ME4WZ2K_o.jpg

ME4WZ2L_o.jpg

If Linda Lovelace was magically transported from 1972 to today, she'd be doing interracial, lots of it, and deep throating the largest black cocks with ease; monster cocks like those that belong to guys like Dredd, Mandingo, Richard Mann and Julio Gomez, for example. I'm certain of it.
Hi

She broke AJ’s heart on The Sopranos. When he was half stalking her at the job site, trying to win her back, he saw her flirting with a black guy. Then he started crying.
With her looks poor AJ never stood a chance. Way out of his league and she could of cuckolded him way too easy if she wanted too. That would of been a good side storyline

Her ex was an alpha who used to kick the ******* asses who made a bunch of noise outside her window. When she told AJ, he went down there and gave them a $2000 bike to move along somewhere else. In the end I think she dumped him because she didn’t respect him. He was too nice. She wanted a guy to
With her looks poor AJ never stood a chance. Way out of his league and she could of cuckolded him way too easy if she wanted too. That would of been a good side storyline

Back