Votes: 682 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 841 14.2%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,429 24.1%

• Total voters
5. ‘Spade’ Tattoo
Ariel Winter's Spade Tattoo on wrist

Tattoo: ‘Spade’ Tattoo on her right wrist.

Meaning: She has got a spade symbol inked on her right wrist. The reason behind this tattoo is that Ariel loves playing cards, and said that she has been playing Poker ever since she was 6 years old. She dedicates this tattoo to her grandmother who taught her how to play cards. In an interview with ET, Ariel said,

I have a spade on my wrist because I love playing cards more than anything. It’s my favorite thing to do. I’ve been playing poker since I was six years old — my grandmother actually taught me when I was young — so I have a spade for her.”

Debbie Gibson

debbie-gibson1.jpg

deborah-gibson-768.jpg

9-8.jpg

17ac198a3c7d29fd48676d98435d57e8.jpg

o-DEBBIE-GIBSON-570.jpg

Hot! You know, I think she's mixed like Rihanna.
Both her parents are listed as Albanian, so I don't think she actually has any Black mix in her (unless her mom was a hotwife!). It's curious though because to look at her you could imagine that was the case. Maybe it's just a Kardashian kind of thing because she's strongly assimilated herself to Black culture. Some European stocks do lend themselves more easily to that vibe than others. For example girls from the Low Countries tend to have wide mouths and a certain look of the eyes which looks similar to the appearance of many quadroons. It may help explain why there are so many popular Afro-Dutch fashion models, because that blend works really well.

Both her parents are listed as Albanian, so I don't think she actually has any Black mix in her (unless her mom was a hotwife!). It's curious though because to look at her you could imagine that was the case. Maybe it's just a Kardashian kind of thing because she's strongly assimilated herself to Black culture. Some European stocks do lend themselves more easily to that vibe than others. For example girls from the Low Countries tend to have wide mouths and a certain look of the eyes which looks similar to the appearance of many quadroons. It may help explain why there are so many popular Afro-Dutch fashion models, because that blend works really well.

I really think she has some African genes inside her. Only a DNA test can tell for certain.

Back