Votes: 728 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 678 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 835 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,421 24.0%

• Total voters
Well, she’s married to a Hispanic so a little darker (a very hung black guy) would look good fucking her.View attachment 3399732
She married at 25 and has been with the same man for 24 years so I very much doubt she had an affair. That she's married to a Hispanic doesn't really mean she's interested in Black men. All fantasies aside women rarely fuck,date or marry outside of their race especially White women and even when they do Hispanic is usually about as far as their willing to go. As a Hispanic who's been into cuckolding for the last 15 years I can tell you that even when I have talked women White and Hispanic into it, convincing them to try it with Black men is it's own challenge.😓 Still the thought of her with Michael Strahan is a real turn on only thing better would be her in a gangbang with Strahan and the Barber twins.😍🥰

Ann Coulter is a conservative when it comes to politics but when it comes to dating she is pretty liberal.

No one can tell me she has never had BBC before. These photos don't lie.

ann-coulter-1.jpg

ann-coulter-2.jpg

ann-coulter-3.jpg
bet she has had her brains fucked out more than once :)

Elle MacPherson Should've had a black babyView attachment 3255265
2008-09 elle macpherson dated ozwald boateng , elle was in her mid 40's and couldn't conceive but ozwald already had been married to a white woman and had ******* with her but sadly it was to late for elle to get impregnated
elleoz 1.jpgelleoz 2.jpgelle oz.jpg

Attachments

• elleoz 2.jpg
    elleoz 2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
  • elleoz 1.jpg
    elleoz 1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • elle oz.jpg
    elle oz.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
Back