Votes: 735 12.4%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 682 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 841 14.2%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,429 24.0%

• Total voters
Taylor Swift has grown on me over the years. She’s really pretty but was too thin for my liking. But over the last few years has filled out nicely and will probably get thicker as she gets older. Perfect for bbc View attachment 2772031View attachment 2772032View attachment 2772033View attachment 2772034View attachment 2772035

Every young white girl I know worships Taylor.

It would be a huge boost for the movement if she took a Black lover and was inseminated by African semen.

Hand on heart I would happily lick her butthole as she cheated on me with Black men.

LOVE those photos.

I enjoyed watcher Hannah with the black guy, Big Mike while on the Bachelorette reality show., She was really into him but let him go right before selecting the four picks taking her to the hometown and meeting the parents etc.. And I’m not sure how this gorgeous young Alabama girls family would react to her bringing a black guy into their home as a future husband and I really think that might have been a concern of hers.

But now she’s on another reality show coming up on Dancing with the Stars.. Hope she does well as I’m pulling for her. She deserves something positive in her life..

Back