• Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,423 24.1%

• Total voters
Image result for tara reid

Tara Reid

Thanks for finding some great photos of her.. Although she is beautiful in so many ways, she has those eyes that would melt any man, black or white..but would love yo see her with a hung black man..

If anyone wants to see more of her, press on anyone of her photos and then scroll to the right.. there’s about 20 more photos of her..

Thanks for finding some great photos of her.. Although she is beautiful in so many ways, she has those eyes that would melt any man, black or white..but would love yo see her with a hung black man..

I agree 100%! Those Eyes could Melt Glaziers and OMG that Gorgeous Face and her Beautiful Body!!! She is the Whole Package!!! Very Good Pick, Janice!!!

this is Stacey Soloman, was on X-factor uk, she again isnt a stunner! but she comes across as a really lovely lady, loves her *******, proud mum,not into the body shaming thing and isnt full of plastic and botox, in her own way she is a really sexy and attractive lady, with a very beautiful figure and all natural tooDtvro0iXQAAkmKR.jpgDtvro0SXcAAv2tL.jpgimages.jpgstacey.jpgBqMUKVNCAAAdwmf.jpg

this is Stacey Soloman, was on X-factor uk, she again isnt a stunner! but she comes across as a really lovely lady, loves her *******, proud mum,not into the body shaming thing and isnt full of plastic and botox, in her own way she is a really sexy and attractive lady, with a very beautiful figure and all natural tooView attachment 2493550View attachment 2493551View attachment 2493552View attachment 2493554View attachment 2493555

What do mean she’s not stunning.. I think she’s gorgeous..

What do mean she’s not stunning.. I think she’s gorgeous..
in the uk and like all over the world now, there seems to be a thing about who we label gorgeous! she was a bit a of a joke on xfactor at first but she didnt shut a lot of people up ans proved them wrong

Haha. Isn't she married to a Black man?
Looked it up. i think i was mistaken her for some other singer. :( Jewel Kilcher is a good choice for this thread though. :)

Some eye-candy...
1itoysfuerzmzrf.jpg

Back