Votes: 728 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 678 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 835 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,421 24.0%

• Total voters
I tried to take the poll but it didn't let me vote for more than 3 so I quit - and no Taylor Swift is not on my list - WTF... not into her really.

Surprised this chic won't on the list especially since she said she ready to be blacked but no black guy has asked her out yet. We need to fix that:

now that's incredible. This was posted in May; has she dated/fucked black since then? Or was it just BS? Trying to imagine her on the first date, as her clothes drop off...

Jamie Lee Curtis

1559430199.jpg

Another one of my all time favorite girls is Fran Dresher. If I’m not mistaken she has been with a few NBA basketball players. She’s a bbc lover. Would love to eat the cream out of her and Get her sloppy seconds View attachment 1935065View attachment 1935066View attachment 1935067View attachment 1935068

I had read she is married to a Black Man. I agree, she is Beautiful and has been since I first remember seeing her on TV.

I just looked it up. From 2014-2016 she was married to an India born man.

Last edited:
This is the one I want to see a gang bang run on to shut her up I want to see a black dick in her mouth

There has been a long standing rumor that Megyn has had bbc before. A member on here, Janice K has told me before she knew through a girlfriend that worked at Fox News before said that a few of the girls went for BBC. She said Megyn has had her share of BBC on the side, but keeps it hush hushed.

There has been a long standing rumor that Megyn has had bbc before. A member on here, Janice K has told me before she knew through a girlfriend that worked at Fox News before said that a few of the girls went for BBC. She said Megyn has had her share of BBC on the side, but keeps it hush hushed.
I sorta knew she did

Back