Votes: 727 12.4%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 675 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 830 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,412 24.0%

• Total voters
in reverse me buy this man DROOOOOOOL ,,, when the whole thing came out and we talked and I first let it into my head this is the first person I ever let the thought of me with a black man happen afew very steamy day dreams about him untitled.pnguntitled.png

Lol my favorite is Rose the *******. Marge is very aristoctratic. She would be a good fit. By the way do you remember the black pirate whose goal was breeding Cercei?
Ros is very nice, sucks how she ends up at the hand of that little fucking twat. Marge is aristocratic but she doesn't shy away from getting fucked. She basically said as much to Sansa when she was consoling her about marrying Tyrion. Marge will do her duty and provide children or her hubby to secure her family line but after she has one in the oven she will hunt for other cock.

Ros is very nice, sucks how she ends up at the hand of that little fucking twat. Marge is aristocratic but she doesn't shy away from getting fucked. She basically said as much to Sansa when she was consoling her about marrying Tyrion. Marge will do her duty and provide children or her hubby to secure her family line but after she has one in the oven she will hunt for other cock.
I don't think she was starving for cock. All she needed was power.

Deepest apologies for bringing this up, but Eleanor Roosevelt was left out....why?
(And I would love a threesome with Scarlett and Dred or (who is that other guy with that really thick cock?))

Would love to see Rachael Ray go black. From what I have read and seen, she may have likely have gone black already. Her and her husband have been rumored to have an open relationship and he has been seen at swinger clubs. Rachael used to swoon over every young black celeb on her old show. She was like a young horny school girl around 50 cent, p diddy and ll cool j. It’s so obvious she is a bbc slut View attachment 1738680View attachment 1738681View attachment 1738683
She's got the big ol booty for it

Britney-Spears-Nude-2017-New-70.jpg
naked-britney-spears-real-nude.jpg
Britney-Spears-naked-ass.jpg

Britney-Spears-Nude-2017-New-17.jpg

Britney Spears is in need of a Black cock.
Lol...thanks for sharing...didn't know these pics existed...love it

I would love to see Ann Coulter gang-banged on top of a confederate flag and converted in to a black man's fuck toy!
View attachment 1764389
100% agree...but we all acknowledge she is dating Jimmy "JJ" Walker, right?
Whaaaat?!?!?!?!?! When did that happen
Don`t know when, but he definitely had his share of beautiful women. ;)

jimmiejjwalker-tvlandawards-3.jpg

jimmiejjwalker-betawards-6.jpg

jimmiejjwalker-9.jpg

jimmiejjwalker-10.jpg

[All pictures are linked media from the publicly accessible website www.fandango.com, hence considered "public domain"; I don`t own them. Infringement of copyright or any other possibly associated rights is NOT intended!]

Back