Votes: 730 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 680 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 836 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,424 24.1%

• Total voters
Bella Thorne? Look how her nipples show right through her dress. That's why 17 year olds are awesome, perky as can be not even wearing a bra, she sure doesn't need one. I wonder if she forgot her panties too, that dress doesn't offer much protection.... :)

tumblr_nrvdiqvdZd1uwu875o1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nry71gnZW31rqg1qv_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nry75hU6et1rqg1qv_500.jpg

bella-thorne-bum-77-713x1024.jpg

article-2592758-1CB08F3900000578-577_634x913.jpg

Shes gonna get into trouble on the court dressed like that... Imagine her boyfriend watching helplessly as black players squeeze her and put their hands up her dress, passing her around as she tries to cover her boobs with one arm and hold her dress down with the other. Sorry, she'll be home in 4 or 5 hours with her hair all messed up, lipstick smeared, and red scraped knees from kneeling on asphalt all day.

Everyone see the new blacked scene with Jillian Jansen and Karla Kush. I love when they are o their backs with their legs held back. Bella would be a great replacement for Jillian. http://fat.gfycat.com/HairyAngryCopepod.gif I bet Bella would scream, squeal, and squirt even more then Karla did. That was definitely the best fuck of her life, its rare to hear a girl cry out like that. That was no fake moaning! You could see her tight pussy clinging to his big black dick. Her face was even red lmao. Jillian was amazing too, but she was able to take it balls deep which is incredible. She needed another inch. No way Bella could take it all, she would look great with her legs held back but hell so would Taylor Swift or any other cute blonde. Its fun wondering how innocent white girls would react to such a savage deep dicking.

Last edited:
Back