Votes: 728 12.3%
  • Christina Hendricks

Votes: 677 11.5%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 833 14.1%
  • Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 1,420 24.1%

• Total voters
I think Cheryl Burk is half-black, isn't she? So, she doesn't have the same impact as a uber-blonde like Whitney. Whitney is just so damn cute. I can't look at her without thinking of her being a h sch. cheerleader at a preppy white school.

What does that mean...if you’re “half-black” you don’t have the same impact as a Uber-blonde?

No nude scenes in it, but you may like the movie "Rapturpalooza"

mmmm.. That comment about Jennifer being nude in her new movie "Red Sparrow" was based on what she said in an interview just this last Sunday..I think it was on Entertainment Tonight... and looking at the TV schedule, they are showing a premier on it tonight also.. She talked about it in detail, saying that she had always said that she would never be nude in any movie but this story was something different and agreed to do it.. Guess we will see huh...? Why did you mention Raptupalooza,..? Did Anna Kendrick get nude in that movie..?

mmmm.. That comment about Jennifer being nude in her new movie "Red Sparrow" was based on what she said in an interview just this last Sunday..I think it was on Entertainment Tonight... and looking at the TV schedule, they are showing a premier on it tonight also.. She talked about it in detail, saying that she had always said that she would never be nude in any movie but this story was something different and agreed to do it.. Guess we will see huh...? Why did you mention Raptupalooza,..? Did Anna Kendrick get nude in that movie..?
No, she wasn't nude....funny comedy, Craig Robinson plays the anti-Christ, who wants to pound her into next week....

Reactions: wit
Back