What BBC wants to fuck both of us?

Finding a black bull to fuck both of you is possible but you have to let the potential Bull know up front that's what you're looking for. We have found several and it seems like if hubby is feminine in appearance it does help as the Bull looks at him as just another slut to fuck and that's the impression we try to present. Be both like being black bred and used. Many bulls present as straight and in fact mostly are but look at a femmed hubby as just another mouth and hole to use.

One bull we had wanted to pounded my man pussy more than my girlfriend i blew his cock with her and they lubed me up and got dicked down she loves when im the black cock whore esp me being blacked in prison. On this occasion my step ******* walks in with a boner as im moaning and this bull trying to make me fall in love lol

Finding a black bull to fuck both of you is possible but you have to let the potential Bull know up front that's what you're looking for. We have found several and it seems like if hubby is feminine in appearance it does help as the Bull looks at him as just another slut to fuck and that's the impression we try to present. Be both like being black bred and used. Many bulls present as straight and in fact mostly are but look at a femmed hubby as just another mouth and hole to use.

i'm always available to fuck a slut wife an her sissy feminine hubby (key word is, the hubby has to be feminine)
For us, me becumming a fem sissy was just the natural progression of something I never knew I was. Wrapping my slut red sissy lips around a real mans cock is pure heaven. Wearing perfume & smelling pretty for him, Dressing in garters, hose, heels, etc... is so exciting for me & sure makes for some hard fucking & filthy talk from our bulls over the years.
The first time I slid stockings up my freshly shaved legs my sissy cummies exploded in my panties
Yes.....this is what I was meant to be.

Back