What Aspects of Wife-Sharing Excites You?

What aspects of "Wife Sharing" arouses you the most:

Is it watching your wife being seduced by another man in your presence?

Enjoying the foreplay?

Having your husband there to watch you make love to another man?
I love it from start to finish the look of apprehension and nervous face when she meets the guy who she knows is going to be between her thighs the kiss on the cheek the hand brushing her shoulder shall I go on

I love hearing her talk completely freely and transparently about men, who she likes, what she likes, what she wants, what she did, what they say to her and so on.
I think a cuckold knows his wife much better than a "normal" husband
The totally open communication, the love, the happiness she is receiving makes us closer and more intimate than we ever were before she was shared. Just soulmates. An intimacy that only couples who share can understand.

I wonder how many of the replies are fantasy. When a woman starts fucking other men her husband has little choice how she decides to do it so he may get to watch or not. I suspect that many men find ways to justify something they have little control over . If you cannot beat it then you may as well lick it even if it is full of another man's cum. Having said this I can also say from experience that the whole thing can be very erotic and exciting if you have an open mind and relax. I think it is also a way for a woman to dominate men both husband and bulls

Back