What are you listening to?

It is a pretty old song even though I find it sad, very very sad...

@MacNfries that is a singer for you even if I hope you will not finish like the казак in the song

Last edited:
I hope everyone's sitting down for this video clip off UTube.
I was searching for the "Go Your Own Way" music & words from Fleetwood Mac. Lots of videos on it so I thought I'd check out a few of the other professionals & amateur artists doing the song.
Well, well, well, you got to watch THIS PERFORMANCE by Jadyn Rylee, a 10 year old girl, female drummer 12, lead guitarist I think is only 14.
I mean these ******* are seriously good. I showed my ******* the videos ... must be a hundred or more. I'm surprised she hasn't shown up in the USA ... everyone's gonna love her music.
Check this OUT ...

Jadyn Rylee feat. Sina & Andrei Cerbu cover of Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac - Bing video

I hope everyone's sitting down for this video clip off UTube.
I was searching for the "Go Your Own Way" music & words from Fleetwood Mac. Lots of videos on it so I thought I'd check out a few of the other professionals & amateur artists doing the song.
Well, well, well, you got to watch THIS PERFORMANCE by Jadyn Rylee, a 10 year old girl, female drummer 12, lead guitarist I think is only 14.
I mean these ******* are seriously good. I showed my ******* the videos ... must be a hundred or more. I'm surprised she hasn't shown up in the USA ... everyone's gonna love her music.
Check this OUT ...

Jadyn Rylee feat. Sina & Andrei Cerbu cover of Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac - Bing video
Your late to the party

Your late to the party
Yeah, I kind of suspicioned that I was, but when I showed the videos of Jadyn to my *******, neither of them had seen her perform, either. My ******* liked her. I guess my question was, as good as she is, why I hadn't seen her perform in the US?

Back