What actually qualifies As BBC?

When you hear the term BBC which one of these pops in your head

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

Does this qualify?
For me you qualify in every category including making my pussy wet watching your video!

Anything over 7 1/2" would be my guess. That is the very top of the average size for all males of every race. The biggest i ever tried was a white man. I could not take it all, no surprise as the top of the average vagina depth is just under eight inches unless you've been relieved of your uterus. Then the medical guys say you could gain about 4". Personally a five inch thick one is better than a seven inch skinny one.

Anything over 7 1/2" would be my guess. That is the very top of the average size for all males of every race. The biggest i ever tried was a white man. I could not take it all, no surprise as the top of the average vagina depth is just under eight inches unless you've been relieved of your uterus. Then the medical guys say you could gain about 4". Personally a five inch thick one is better than a seven inch skinny one.
I resemble that thick 5"
Imo, girth beats length everyday

Does this qualify?
Is this real? I am in PA and I never had BBC yet. I would love to meet you. PM plz

Back