what about egypt

what u think is going on in Egypt
what u think about President el sisi
have u ever been to Egypt
may u travel to Egypt for tourism

The power of the US dollar is skyrocketing; a nice time to be traveling overseas, especially Europe. About time to think vacationing the French Riviera. Think the wife & I could hang out in Marseille's or Toulon for a while. In 2008 we went to a little place called Finale' Ligure in Italy that was simply awesome .

Last edited:
Egypt going form bad to worst
Sisi can't control the country
I born and raised in egypt
Egypt good and not coast much money especially sharm and hurghada

Eradicate the muslim brotherhood and all ISIS b.s. going on in Egypt and maybe westerners will start traveling there. Not into car bombs and decapitations.

Egypt going form bad to worst
Sisi can't control the country
I born and raised in egypt
Egypt good and not coast much money especially sharm and hurghada
u live in Egypt now to judge that sisi cant control the country
i live here and can say honestly it is getting bitter slowly or very slow but its moving towards

U can see my dick in profile picture so am not from Muslim brotherhood
My opinion he cant control the country
I wish the best for egypt but i thin sisi and "feloul" should step away

Egypt is a bubbling caldron right now. If I had to go on business I would make sure I had good security personnel. I would not go as a tourist. I understand they put considerable effort in making sure things are safe for tourists but an IED, a car bomb, or even an RPG are hard to defend against.

Egypt is a bubbling caldron right now. If I had to go on business I would make sure I had good security personnel. I would not go as a tourist. I understand they put considerable effort in making sure things are safe for tourists but an IED, a car bomb, or even an RPG are hard to defend against.
completely wrong
we r safe her
do not open ur head to media to ******* on u

completely wrong
we r safe her
do not open ur head to media to ******* on u
I am on the outside looking in. You are apparently on the inside looking out. I haven't seen or read anything that would indicate that things are stabilizing in Egypt. Egypt has an incredible history and I would like to see it a peace again

I am on the outside looking in. You are apparently on the inside looking out. I haven't seen or read anything that would indicate that things are stabilizing in Egypt. Egypt has an incredible history and I would like to see it a peace again
we are getting bitter every day

Back