what about a naughty vacation in Egypt

We are going mountain climbing in Kenya in July. If you can call it mountain climbing. Mount Kilimanjaro my fifth time her first. There is also a safari as well and four days site seeing in the capital.

This is not to say Egypt is off the list. Just never thought about it as we see from time to time the extremists attacking the tourist resorts and busses.!0

I have been there before. The last time I was there for the Arab Spring. Great food not much site seeing.

Once to just Cairo to see the market and the museums. Had a great guide who had a masters in history who saw to it my small group saw a whole lot more and we learned a whole lot more about the area. We had planned on spending a week however we wished we had spent more like a month.

The second time we spent two weeks in Cairo and two weeks in Alexandria that included three days of scuba diving ruins that were under water.

The first two weeks were with our original guide and the second two weeks were with a friend he recommended.

The third time was both the most boring and interesting trip as we could not go out of the hotel but we could watch the Arab spring on TV and then look out the windows.

This is not to say Egypt is off the list. Just never thought about it as we see from time to time the extremists attacking the tourist resorts and busses.!0

I have been there before. The last time I was there for the Arab Spring. Great food not much site seeing.
Egypt now is like a new country
completely safe and secured

Once to just Cairo to see the market and the museums. Had a great guide who had a masters in history who saw to it my small group saw a whole lot more and we learned a whole lot more about the area. We had planned on spending a week however we wished we had spent more like a month.

The second time we spent two weeks in Cairo and two weeks in Alexandria that included three days of scuba diving ruins that were under water.

The first two weeks were with our original guide and the second two weeks were with a friend he recommended.

The third time was both the most boring and interesting trip as we could not go out of the hotel but we could watch the Arab spring on TV and then look out the windows.
forget the fuckin arab spring
it was a conspiracy to destroy our countries
we survived thanks to our army
god bless our countries

Did you

Did you guys ever make it to kenya?

Oh yes we made it. Had a great time. Four days of a Safari it was cool and over cast in the mornings, by mid day it was light sweater days. We saw lots of different animals. There we had planned four days to attempt to climb Mount Kilimanjaro we lucked out and the first day was perfect for the first 3/4 of the climb. Them we entered the clouds. We had taken winter clothes so the snow that happened did not bother us too much. Then when we were about 500 feet from the top and we broke through the clouds. The view was incredible. We spent about two hours there resting catching our breath and trying to take in all the wonderful beauty. Our trip to see Victoria Falls was not less breath taking. Think niagra falls only only tens times the size. There were birds all over the place. There were all sorts of animals there as well.in short it was spectacular. This trip truly opened the eyes of my traveling companions.

I know there will be a next time for those two only this time they will go in December.

for all hot wives
what you think about a vacation in Egypt and some sex activities as you know
Last spring i Returned to Cairo for two weeks. It was a bit warm for those coming from minus 20 to 25 degree weather and there was some jet lag. I was there to chaperone a mid twenties lady that i know. Yes i did contact a gentlemen i knew from a few years ago and he did arrange for a great tourist guide / temporary boy friend more her age.

He showed up on the second day of our visit complete with a schedule of activities. He also had his test results with him.

Dressed in a pair of Recrafted (Resoled) desert boots. Light tan desert / safari shirts and a white collarless shirt and a Red Fez. There was a gap between his front two teeth like Omar Sharie. He was beyond polite as we finished our breakfast.

Our first stop was a Flower Market where he seemed to know every flower and what smell best both alone and together.

our next stop or should i say a continuation was a Herb and Spice Market where he seemed to know which Herbs and Spices when with each meat, bird and fish taking his time to explain every thing.

Lunch was in another section that had near and endless supply of new fruits and vegetables.

We took in a cloths market where we bought about twenty yards of Egyptian Cotton. Linen and Silk.

About 5 he took us to our last stop where we watched and older man making Red Fez’s. I had one from and earlier visit years ago but decided i needed a new one. If this guy is not a national treasure i dont know what is. When my friend asked about other colours he explained the significance of the colour red. However he did have some felt that had not been dyed yet and make her one of an off white colour. As we were leaving we came upon a lady selling silk scarves and my friend just to have one.

We returned to out hotel that we had chosen because of its down town location.

We asked him to join us in a meal. After which we invited him up stairs to enjoy the cool night air. I gave him a white rode that i had boughten that day. At the same time i took his clothes down along with our to an on site coin laundry. It took me about an hour to both wash and dry the clothes. When i returned to our room with clothes fluffed and folded i found them laughing about all the silly thing she believed about Egypt and Cairo.

I suggest showers all round. My friend when first returning a while later in the robe she had been wearing when i left to do the laundry, our guide when next again returning in his robe. Now it was my turn. I have to admit i took a bit longer in the shower the water pressure was so good against me sKin. I also shaved. When i returned it was obvious that they were interested in proceeding with their friend ship. It was just where would i fit in.

I went over to my bag and brought out a white morph suit that covered me head to toe. It also allowed me to blend into the back ground colours of the walls. There were slits for my eyes and mouth but that was all. I also brought out a small fishing fly box that contained small open heart charms that you could put stuff in and seal it with epoxy. You know things like a babies first tooth. I explained i would be creating a keep sake for each of us a very intimate keep sake. I also asked them to allow me direct the first time. I drew up first her robe exposing her pubic area. I took three of her pubic hairs and set them aside. Next was his turn and three of his pubic hairs were drawn and set next to hers.

I asked him to sit at the end of the bed. As he did i raised the hem of his robe. I had her step infront of him and raised the hem of her robe. I explained that this first time i wanted her to be in control of the speed of his manhood entering her. She placed he legs over her shoulders and began to move forward. He stopped her and asked that i be the one to guide him in. I rubbed the head on her lips getting it nice and wet. Then slowly he slid closer inch by inch until she had the first three inches inside. At this point i with drew my hand.

At this point i set about my keep sake task. First i spun two (one of each of their pubic hairs) together and tied them in a note. Then another two and finally the last two. While i was doing this they were enjoying a nice slow mating dance they were in no rush. I then stripped to the waist so my hand were free to place the pubic hair notes into the heart shaped charms a them seal them in with some epoxy. At this point with the charms filled i pulled the Morph suit back on. With it back on i rejoined the couple that were so engaged that they took no notice of me until I knelt down next to them her juices were dripping off his balls or running down her legs. I leaned in by their bunched up robes and smelled the sent of their lush. It was only then that they seemed to realize i was there. Their actions took on a more determined action. Now i have set her up before so she knew what would happen. At the moment when he had lost control she backed up and sweated his manhood toward me. i leaned in wrapped my lips about the head of his manhood and excepted his load. The first was just a tiny squirt. Unsure as he was. I heard her say let it go dont try and stop. He seemed to hesitate for a moment then he relaxed his balls dancing his cock swelling then throbbing as his load rushed forth. I felt his load rinch over my tongue then hitting the back of my throat. Five times his balls contracted. Five time his manhood swelled five times he spewed his lust. Then his cock started to soften and even more entered my mouth. I gulped it all down.

After this he needed a moment to process all of this. He was confused as what would happen next. My friend put a finger to his lips and whispered all was ok. He was not in any trouble.

Once he had recovered i guide them to the balcony over looking the city the air was cool. They embrased above the city. As they kissed a raised her rob up and off. She then turned around as a raised his up as well only I slide his robe back down over the two of them. His hands exploring her body. Then he pulled his arms out of the sleeves and explored her naked body next to his. Nibbling on her neck. This went on for about twenty minutes until he recovered and started to regain his Viper. Not that she was not helping him along.

When she asked for me to kneel i knelt infront of them and she raised his robe and slide me head under. I licked her very wet pussy knowing that at any moment her new friend would rise up to play again and rise up it did. I felt her rise up on her toes ready to be penetrated again. It was only then that i realized just how curved his manhood was. i knew he as thick however he was curved that a sickle. This time he knew he would fit comfortable and that she would enjoy all that he was going to give her. Once the head of his manhood was back inside her she rock back taking it all the way in. Her hands moved from by shoulders to the railing of the balcony. I more felt his hands come down to her hips than saw them. This was not love making is was becoming pure ******* lust. The only difference was this time he knew what to expect. When the time came he just pulled back and then slip his manhood forward again knowing i was drinking his lust.

We retired inside to the bed area. My friend asked if he wanted to stay. Explaining that i would be sleeping in between them, that if he woke up in need all he had to do was wake me and i would prepare her for him. If she wore up she would wake me and i would insure he was ready. As they talked from either side of the bed i used a nail file to smooth the epoxy. Then i used some tooth paste to polish each of the charms. With this done i went over and turned out the lights. I then slide in between them. That night he woke up once more. I heard him striding first then his voice quietly in my ear. “Do You Think, No Could you Check”? I slide down between the two of them. I indicated that he should roll toward me them did the same to her. I licked her pussy lips and turned my head and first licked his balls and manhood preparing him to go another round. This time they lasted way longer as i sat at the foot of the bed illuminated only by the night lights. this time i found them with her riding him as his manhood drove into her. As i got near he pulled her open so that i might catch a peak and their joined bodies. As he was being over powered by his lust he pulled out and once more i drank in his seed. .

Nothing like a country that’s Islamic and has has stiff penalties for anything considered risqué to have a sexy vacation in. Right? Let’s go to jail wearing a bikini at the beach….

Nothing like a country that’s Islamic and has has stiff penalties for anything considered risqué to have a sexy vacation in. Right? Let’s go to jail wearing a bikini at the beach….
Egypt has a Hugh Tourist Trade. So they do tend to turn a blind eye to the Tourists. We are not talking a country like Iran or Saudis Arabia. It you are discreet you will fly under the radar.

Egypt has a Hugh Tourist Trade. So they do tend to turn a blind eye to the Tourists. We are not talking a country like Iran or Saudis Arabia. It you are discreet you will fly under the radar.
Do you want to take that chance? I had a freind arrested for a bikini at the beach in the UAE.

Wrong Beach.

However i personal have not been to the UAE that said i have friends that have been. They had no problems.

However they said drinking on a beach as a real problem.

When in Dout fail on the side of caution.

Back