what about a naughty vacation in Egypt

Wrong Beach.

However i personal have not been to the UAE that said i have friends that have been. They had no problems.

However they said drinking on a beach as a real problem.

When in Dout fail on the side of caution.
Eaxctly

May I add ... a little something to this conversation.... I have spent many years working in... various countries in the Middle East ... UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait... and more. Some are more liberal then others... and there is a lot goes on behind closed doors ... but all I have to say is ... you have to fly over some very beautiful and more liberal minded places to get to the Middle East... if you want a "naughty" vaca .... think on a different location :)

May I add ... a little something to this conversation.... I have spent many years working in... various countries in the Middle East ... UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait... and more. Some are more liberal then others... and there is a lot goes on behind closed doors ... but all I have to say is ... you have to fly over some very beautiful and more liberal minded places to get to the Middle East... if you want a "naughty" vaca .... think on a different location :)
This being a site that seems to specialize in black males i have ruled out
London
Paris
Spain,
Italy
Greese
and
Turkey
not there are not Black Males there are. Just they have to Compete against the rest.

Now Black Males should consider the Greek Islands which is Europes idea of Florida and Jamaica rolled into one.

Back