What a BBC can do to her?

Gogugogou

Male
Gold Member
So as many husbands i am asking myself each and every time i and my wife have sex how would she feel with a huge bbc inside her pussy..I feel like i am touching her cervix or something inside when i go deep with my small 5 inch cock so i am so curious what a huge bbc can do to her.Any info would help me maybe go one step further in telling her my fantasy..

you might, but if she was truly aroused (a level you probably don't get her) she'd open up inside & he'd find her "deep pockets" (A or P spots/fornixes). she'd very likely then going into involuntary orgasmic seizures. this is an instinctive breeding response provoked by ultra-dominant alpha prowess. it's entire purpose is to transition your wife into becoming the willing mom of his children.
don't go there unless you're truly ready for the consequences of this transformation!

you might, but if she was truly aroused (a level you probably don't get her) she'd open up inside & he'd find her "deep pockets" (A or P spots/fornixes). she'd very likely then going into involuntary orgasmic seizures. this is an instinctive breeding response provoked by ultra-dominant alpha prowess. it's entire purpose is to transition your wife into becoming the willing mom of his children.
don't go there unless you're truly ready for the consequences of this transformatio
You might be right with that.I forgot to mention that she feel kind of pain when i touch that spot.

You might be right with that.I forgot to mention that she feel kind of pain when i touch that spot.
its only painful if she's not opened up fullly. its unlikely you can get her to that.
but with the right man, she will...& when she does, it will change EVERYTHING. no going back!
the question is, are you ready, willing & able to accept the consequences?
you can't put the genie back in the bottle.
also understand the ultra-alpha male is not going to cum in a condom.
he's also going to get her breeding instincts going, so the risk will become VERY REAL!
everything in her body is designed to get pregnant by the biggest, strongest, most fit & dominant male.
her instincts & subconscious will do everything to that end!
can you deal with that?

its only painful if she's not opened up fullly. its unlikely you can get her to that.
but with the right man, she will...& when she does, it will change EVERYTHING. no going back!
the question is, are you ready, willing & able to accept the consequences?
you can't put the genie back in the bottle.
also understand the ultra-alpha male is not going to cum in a condom.
he's also going to get her breeding instincts going, so the risk will become VERY REAL!
everything in her body is designed to get pregnant by the biggest, strongest, most fit & dominant male.
her instincts & subconscious will do everything to that end!
can you deal with that?
Nothing excites me more then that.I would love to do so but is hard to find a BBC in my area and to get her into this even harder i think.I might have a chance by setting her a surprise massage with a black man.She loves massages.

Nothing excites me more then that.I would love to do so but is hard to find a BBC in my area and to get her into this even harder i think.I might have a chance by setting her a surprise massage with a black man.She loves massages.
after a few drinks as well.
in fact, alyssa knows of an herbal tea-like concoction that gets all of those deep desires & instincts to the surface.
only one thing...

So as many husbands i am asking myself each and every time i and my wife have sex how would she feel with a huge bbc inside her pussy..I feel like i am touching her cervix or something inside when i go deep with my small 5 inch cock so i am so curious what a huge bbc can do to her.Any info would help me maybe go one step further in telling her my fantasy..
The BBC will hit places that may never have been hit in the past and when I black cock bust and that sperm hits the cervix!!! It's so intense !!!! ..when I have an orgasm with a bbc it's like my entire body is in ecstacy !

The BBC will hit places that may never have been hit in the past and when I black cock bust and that sperm hits the cervix!!! It's so intense !!!! ..when I have an orgasm with a bbc it's like my entire body is in ecstacy !
That sounds great! I hope i can get her to try it one day...

That's what most women say when taking BBC and that is why the saying, " once you go black you'll never go back" is mostly true.

Yes, this is what i found out and why I love. I can feel his dick so many different place inside of me and because it fill me so well it is most amazing feeling when he finish deep inside

you might, but if she was truly aroused (a level you probably don't get her) she'd open up inside & he'd find her "deep pockets" (A or P spots/fornixes). she'd very likely then going into involuntary orgasmic seizures. this is an instinctive breeding response provoked by ultra-dominant alpha prowess. it's entire purpose is to transition your wife into becoming the willing ******* of his children.
don't go there unless you're truly ready for the consequences of this transformation!
My dream

Back