What’s your preference raw or condom

While there isn't a better feeling to have sex without a condom with a person your trust and know good enough, protection is absoultely necessary for your own good and the person you are with specially with the night one stand encounters.
Stay safe all!!!

While there isn't a better feeling to have sex without a condom with a person your trust and know good enough, protection is absolutely necessary for your own good and the person you are with especially with the night one stand encounters.
Stay safe all!!!
Many of us say raw, bareback, or natural is what is preferred. Yet, I would like to think most have conditions and standards attached. Personal safety, and health are concerns.

I for one want to live to play another day. My opinion is the person needs to be vetted for personal security reasons. That could be getting to know them and asking questions. What type of people do they hang with?

Then screened for health. SDIs, and other communicable diseases. Again, get to know them first.

Sure, it takes some of the fun and spontaneity out of it. But, you want to continue having a full and happy life—for a long time.

Back