Please login or become a member to view

I'm overwhelmed by your presence and how the camera captures special moments—cherished memories. 💕😍❤️😳

Raw, but will wear a condom for first time meets. On IUD so no worries about preggo risks.
I'm with you. I wear a condom when meeting for the first few times. I want us to be safe.

Then, it's natural and raw! I think we lose something by not letting our actions being more free-form. Natural processes in our body release oxytocin, pheromones, and other things get absorbed—fragrances. There are studies that show a response to a man's ejaculate. Women's, too.

I'm with you. I wear a condom when meeting for the first few times. I want us to be safe.

Then, it's natural and raw! I think we lose something by not letting our actions being more free-form. Natural processes in our body release oxytocin, pheromones, and other things get absorbed—fragrances. There are studies that show a response to a man's ejaculate. Women's, too.
For sure, i've read how a male semen can change a woman. love how primal sex and ejaculation can be

Back