What’s your preference raw or condom

When time comes do you prefer raw or condoms
If you are asking "preference", I think most folks would say raw. People generally use condoms for safety reasons (to avoid diseases or unwanted pregnancies). I don't think you can find many people who use condoms cause they "prefer" it. I am sure in this strange world of ours you could find a few, but I am sure not a lot.

Raw is 100 times more fun, no doubt.

I'm a Flexi, in that I am sometimes a (white) bull, and sometimes a cuck. I prefer to be a cuck.

If I am the bull then it depends on how sexually active the wife/ gf is.

I cuckolded two Italian couples while I was living in Rome. In the first instance, the girl was from Romania and she was not particularly slutty, but she was married to an Italian guy 20 years older than her and wanted to have sex with a guy closer to her age, and her husband had been encouraging her to try have sex with me from when he had first met. I always had sex with her bareback. I also suspect that I may actually be ******* of their first baby (I will forever hold my peace).

In the second instance, the guy liked to watch her have orgies and gangbangs (as I do when I have a gf) and so with her I used condoms because she had a lot of dicks in her.

And as a cuckold, the first girl (Granada, Spain) was very insistent on condoms with her bulls but allowed me to cum in her. The second (Seville, Spain), she had so many fucking bulls that I wore condoms because she was getting ejaculated into by multiple guys all the time.

And here's the thing, my favourite situation of all the aforementioned was the last one.

Last edited:
Back