What’s your preference raw or condom

Several good answers in this thread already. After getting addicted to raw it’s just hard to go back. Since these encounters are specifically for spicing up your sex life and it’s hardly exciting with a condom, it will be raw if I’m going to play. Plus the biggest principle is why would I want fuck someone I can’t trust to be clean? So of course no condoms on black men for me :)

raw for me it doesn't matter if I have to take the pill the day after, but Apple is better or you enjoy it more and you can feel your black male in all its fullness you can feel how he ends up inside you for me it's the most exciting thing to feel that my black male finished inside me.Also, one of the most important things for me is that my black male is satisfied after fucking me for hours and then sleeping together in the same bed and getting up another day in the morning. He feels satisfied and happy I want him to feel satisfied with being able to empty his semen on his white girlfriend.

Raw sounds so tacky to me, Natural or even wet would be my preference. I love the feeling of a hard cock throbbing inside with hot cum coming out as it does. Of course there were times when condoms were a must, counting on a guy to pull out well you'd have a better chance with a lottery ticket than counting on that. Understandable when I'm there at that point I'm pretty sure i couldn't stop it to do something else or maybe even remember i was supposed to do it. I really get into it the mind kind of goes blank for awhile.

Back