What’s everyone’s opinion

Ok, so every time I see a pretty girl dressed in black yoga pants it tight dress slacks. I only imagine and think wow, she needs BBC.
Does anyone else think this.

Thanks in advanced. Happy day

??????????????
OH believe me, I think that everyone on this site has the exact same thoughts. Its natural (in my opinion). Have you ever encouraged a friend to go black? Had any success?

Yes I have invited and told so many of girl friends to enjoyment and all

Its a natural reaction to discovering something delicious and intoxicating. If I discovered chocolate ice-cream for the first time, I'd be telling all of my friends to try it. Right?

Ok, so every time I see a pretty girl dressed in black yoga pants it tight dress slacks. I only imagine and think wow, she needs BBC.

??????????????
Ahah, actually I don’t think the same, but if she has got a nice body onestly I might envy her a little :)
Anyhow it’s funny to hear that from you :)

??????????????
I think that about MOST hot women, regardless of how she is dressed ?

I’m attracted to all women who like black cock, do love it when you see a girl whose only out to fuck a black guy gives me a tingle cus I know she’s going to suck a big black cock

??????????????
I do sometimes especially you thick pawg bubble butt white womenw and wonder if she’s been with someone as big as me

Back