Vanilla New Years Eve party observations

AsianSlutWife

Couple
Real Person
Happy New Year!

Daddy and I went to a big NYE party at the Baltimore Hilton. Super fancy and everyone dressed up, the drinks were strong, maybe too strong, and the food was meh. Lots of pretty people all dressed up but I could sense the uptightness compared to the swingers parties we usually go to. Daddy says they are prisoners of other's opinions and they live a lie in order to avoid judgement. This was our last vanilla event ever, except for family, as we prefer the honesty of swingers (I do not like labels, but it is what it is) parties.

Anyone else notice the same?

Happy New Year!

Daddy and I went to a big NYE party at the Baltimore Hilton. Super fancy and everyone dressed up, the drinks were strong, maybe too strong, and the food was meh. Lots of pretty people all dressed up but I could sense the uptightness compared to the swingers parties we usually go to. Daddy says they are prisoners of other's opinions and they live a lie in order to avoid judgement. This was our last vanilla event ever, except for family, as we prefer the honesty of swingers (I do not like labels, but it is what it is) parties.

Anyone else notice the same?
I’ve been to vanilla parties, and I have been to some interesting ones. I love to enjoy spicy parties where it gets really hot and everyone has a great time

Exactly! There was this pretty blonde tripping all over herself for my Daddy. We said hello and were hitting if off then her friend came and she hung her head and said she had to go. We knew she did not want to go. At a swingers party we would have been in a room having fun! Oh well, lesson learned...

You already said it. If "vanilla" is not your scene then go for other venues. ;) Or do you expect people spread their legs or rub their dicks in you face when you attend a more casual event? i'm not saying things can't evolve and be taken to another more private level. But when it is about expectations... 🤷‍♂️

You already said it. If "vanilla" is not your scene then go for other venues. ;) Or do you expect people spread their legs or rub their dicks in you face when you attend a more casual event? i'm not saying things can't evolve and be taken to another more private level. But when it is about expectations...
I never said that I expected anyone to do anything. We wanted to try something mainstream and this was my observation of behavior at the party and how I know notice differences. Daddy and I had fun because we were together and dancing.

Back