Western North Carolina Cuck Couple Seeking.

N

ncbbccuckcpl

Mature, white, cuck couple searching for that elusive Unicorn. We seek a well-endowed single black man who has a desire for more than just a sexual experience. We are a real deal and want to find a man who wants to develop a long-term, social and sexual friendship. Substance, respect, fun, and exploration, are all major keywords to what we are looking for. We live in Asheville, NC and are open to those in the SC upstate, even to the Charlotte area. Of course, the closer we are to each other, the better. More details will be discussed with those who respond in an authentic and adult manner.

Mature, white, cuck couple searching for that elusive Unicorn. We seek a well-endowed single black man who has a desire for more than just a sexual experience. We are a real deal and want to find a man who wants to develop a long-term, social and sexual friendship. Substance, respect, fun, and exploration, are all major keywords to what we are looking for. We live in Asheville, NC and are open to those in the SC upstate, even to the Charlotte area. Of course, the closer we are to each other, the better. More details will be discussed with those who respond in an authentic and adult manner.
I’m here in asheville

Hi I’m Stephen I’m living in Spartanburg SC like a hour away. Dominant muscular alpha bull looking for new couples if interested hit me up! ♠️

Hi I’m Stephen I’m living in Spartanburg SC like a hour away. Dominant muscular alpha bull looking for new couples if interested hit me up! ♠️
certainly open to chat and see where it could lesd

Back