Well used white vagina pics

Wow, "how bad do you have it" type of thread. Yes, used, pre-fucked, pre-streched, sore, swollen, dripping cunts on our girls that we LOVE...so long and only if she was letting black cock do this to her. agreed? here's a couple of my originals. This, really, is the ONLY way I'm interested in pussy, pre-fucked by BBC first. I'm serious, too, makes my wife laugh sometimes.MVC-003L.JPGMVC-017L.JPGMVC-005L.JPGMVC-011L.JPG

Please login or become a member to view

looks fun
It is the best for me for sure! To watch her hung bull 🐂 boyfriend fuck her first and when he finally pulls out of wifey her cunt is flowered and wide open and cum is running out of it and then I slurp on her cream pie and then fuck her already lubed up beautiful 😻 married pussy! The best sex for me!

Wow, "how bad do you have it" type of thread. Yes, used, pre-fucked, pre-streched, sore, swollen, dripping cunts on our girls that we LOVE...so long and only if she was letting black cock do this to her. agreed? here's a couple of my originals. This, really, is the ONLY way I'm interested in pussy, pre-fucked by BBC first. I'm serious, too, makes my wife laugh sometimes.View attachment 7017896View attachment 7017895View attachment 7017892View attachment 7017897
She got ******* fucked out of her. Lucky you

Back